Home

Hockey Eh?`

Clefo

Who do you want to go all the way?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to go all the way?

• Anaheim Mighty Ducks
    • Minnesota Wild
    • Ottawa Senators
    • New Jersey Devils

We've reached the Final 4 of the NHL... I guess we all should be happy the Detroit Red Wings aren't a part of this poll eh? Even though everyone seems to like them, I hope the Wild crash and burn.

Minnesota for a number of reasons.

1) They never should have lost their Hockey team in the first place.

2) Very cool jerseys :D There needs to be more Green in Hockey.

3) I know Jim Dowd's brother John fairly well.

4) One of the lowest payrolls in the league.

Can we add another option:

"I live in Florida, 'land of the melted ice', and I don't care!...Basketball RULZ!!!"

j/k

But seriously, in Florida, we have hockey teams, but hockey is a VERY small sport in our area. I think it has to do w/ the 100 degree weather during the summer.

I don't really care who wins the Cup. I just like the overall atmosphere of the NHL Playoffs. The games are great to watch. I was a little disappointed when the Avalanche blew yet another big lead in the series and were downed by the Wild, but then again, it makes for entertaining hockey, so it all balances out.

Even though I really dont like any of those teams, I think the ducks will take it. Especially since they have taken a 3-0 lead in the series and the wild are yet to score.

I hope NJ beats the senators and the ducks finish the devils.

Oh well, hopefully the canes will come back next season. Sucks how we went from the top to the bottom, but I will be still pulling for them anyway. :D

The Ducks are looking pretty untouchable right now, thanks to Jean-Sebastien Giguere. This guy is sick. Three shutouts in a row? You've gotta be kidding me. That's like pitching three no-hitters in a row. And this is the playoffs! Hot damn.

Good hockey in the NHL playoffs.

A Brodeur vs. Giguere matchup would be excellent. And the Devils are one win away from making that a reality. Soooo good. An Anaheim - New Jersey series would be great because of a few underlying themes. Petr Sykora was a former Devil until he got traded to Anaheim last year. Rob Niedermayer is a forward for the Ducks and his brother Scott is a premier defenseman for the Devils. Bit o' sibling rivalry on the ice to make it interesting.

Gotta love the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Archived