Home

Tattooine Duel Map?

•-BLaCKouT-•

Hey folks,

Does anyone know of a decent Tattooine-based duel map? Ideally one with bot-support.

I've been browsing the usual channels and can't seem to find any apart from the Mos Espa one which I didn't really like :(

All I wanna do is use ANH Luke to kick crap out of Tusken's and Jawas in a 'realistic' setting :p

Cheers in advance,

B.

Cheers for those Tremayne, I've got Anchorhead already, but my computer's too slow to run it properly on account of it being so HUGE :p I'd also tried the Sarlaac one (didn't like it I'm afraid) but the Jabba one looks promising, I'll give that a go tonight, thanks very much.

And SD_ReBoRN, the Tattooine map in the pack is SWEET, ta very much! Not too sure about the others, but I haven't played them in properly yet.

Cheers again,

B.

Well if you have a slow puter and you want to play on a tatoonie map, I sudjest you get a better puter. ^_^

cus if someone makes a Tatoonie desart map, it needs to have LOT of space to make it good ^_^

Oh, it plays other maps okay Kookee, it's just Anchorhead is big, if you've got it you'll know that. There's a hell of a lot of stuff for the machine to work out as you're whirling about. Other than that, I love it. It's a little big for a FFA, but then again it wasn't designed as one.

B.

And SD_ReBoRN, the Tattooine map in the pack is SWEET, ta very much! Not too sure about the others, but I haven't played them in properly yet.

Cheers again,

B. [/b]

Anytime.

You should really try the other maps out too, there probably the best duel maps ive seen.

Archived