Home

I need everybodies oppinion on this!!!!!

Achilles87

Ok this is gonna be long but please read, and let me know your opinions!!!!

I am Achilles, I was recruited by -={ERG}=- in early March 2003. That server used to be Emperor Crackheads a real fun place, but then they changed without any notification! So I was -={ERG}=-Sgt.Achilles

So then I made them some nice clan skins, and later on I made them a kick *** map! They SAID they loved it. So then Finally I get promoted to Master Sgt. which is only one rank from my old rank. But then the next day they change the ranking system to some very boring one! HG=High Guard G=Guard

So then I made an extremely long letter with a new awsome ranking system! But they rejected it. So then Maverick their old third in charge wrote a letter saying he wanted to go back to the old server before the clan, he also said that the second in charge (Somnio) changed alittle (From Bad to kind of smarty *** guy)

And Som replied yelling at him, at this time Maverick quit the clan.

So, then Som and Mav were both on one night, when Mav said to Som: 'Dude, you took the msg the wrong way'

Som: 'Umm I think I did not!'

Mav: Well you did

That is all I know of, but they fought. The next day I read the msg boards and they say to ban him if he does it agian, and the leader says he has read the logs bla blah blah, and he knows it happened.

So I made a real long post asking for the logs so I can see what he said. I needed proof, and he replies saying he deleted the logs from the night before! I mean c'mon. So that Night +Caspian+ the former fourth in charge, Maverick, and I made the -=KoH=- clan. And quit ERG.

they all said that it was jice having me blah blah blah.

So then we became pretty good clan, when we went to their server to say hi, and see how their clan was going, well Somnio starts yelling at me. We fought, then I was the mature one and offered him a hand in freindship, and he said No!

I got mad and left. Then I got cooled down, and went back in and said sorry for my behaviour when he spams his **LOL** bind!

So I got even more mad, and Maverick comes in and gets us out of there. So then we pick up Kasdan a former member of ERG. And then we go in when the leader of ERG was there to tell hinm why we quit, he said he does not care we are fine, then we decided that we do not feel comfy there anymore, so we said we were going to leave ERG forever, when the leader of SmS (the ally to ERG) Says: 'He'll be back'

So then the leader of ERG said he was gonna ban me since I was never coming back, so he kicked me not banned me.

So... Then I find out that another member of ERG Leftside is talking behind my back! Calling me a SithLord/Rillian #2!

And calling me a kiddie! When I helped him get into the ERG c;an, I tried calling a vote against the clan saying to let him in! So I get even more mad... We all fight like this when we decide to work this out. I go onto the ERG server last night to try to call a peace meeting with KoH and ERG to work this out. And... the sub leader (Crackhead the leadeer of ERG is supposedly out of town) Masta Shinz his friend, the sub leader lames me for asking for a peace meeting, then He sicks Lefty on me while he goes and lames Kasdan another of our clan leaders. So I am silenced for asking for a meeting... I leave FUMED.. But I calm down, and Caspian the next day goes in and tries to work it out like I did, and guess what?... He was lamed just like I was! So I go into the server again because my old frien Macleod still in ERG was there, I anted to talk to him, so as soon as I get in there they kick me! So 5 min later I go in as a dif name so I can talk to Mac. and they rename me to Achilles_In_Hiding. BUT they left me alone, So I finally found Mac. I PMed him asking him to talk with me. And he ignores me! So I finally catch up to him, and I tell him again, and guess what?.... He stops, sits there, brings down the console, and BAM i'm kicked, the reason: (Not Now!)

So I'm really ****** off! I am declaring war against them soon! But I want your opinions, and this will not be a bad war, herre will be the rules: 3 Matches, set up. Best out of three. The loser clan(s) get their server shut down for ONE WEEK, NO HACKING OR THAT PERSON WILL BE INSTA BANNED, and this mess is over, noone ever speaks of how the clan war started EVER! And we all try to be freinds. If any of you clan leaders are interested in helping me and my clan fight this, email me @ achilles@jk2koh.com. And I will set up an allience with you! Thank you all in advance.

And let me nkow your opinions!

~Achilles

achilles.. you tell the bad that you see.. never the good. You are angry when you get treated like rillian, well, news flash, you are acting like him. I did not ban you that night because I was like.. whatever.. I dont care.. he will be back i dont mind.. then I hear all this talk of wars and what not.. my boy called me and said.. Achilles is here, what should I do... I told him.. whatever he wants...Guess what.. He did.. he killed you, mocked you, etc.. Cause he (who is not truely part of ERG) even agrees with us. You and Casp are totally the ones to blame for this. You brought this all upon yourself. I can tell you, if you told us you were thinking of leaving, then by all means.. we would have worked it out, etc.. Nope, you up and leave.. no word.. You leave the day you post in the board. The only one we still trust and welcome is Kasdan. He is welcome anytime, as his leaving was a mis understanding. He thought we let him go, we did not. None of ERG wants to be your allies, you can tell that by how lefty/mac/me/som/ etc.. are treating you.. (just like rillian) coming in under false names, constantly whining... we dont want to talk to you about this anymore drop it. its over. We are a social clan, made up of mature people of any age... Seeing how you left abruptly, you obviously are not of the maturity for it yet. I have to say Maverick I have great respect for, but he is Bi-Polar. One day, he is cool, the other day... not. I dont get him.. You.. I expect this from... Caspian, I could have never guessed. I will never forgive him. So you can see our two clans need to go there seperate ways, you go do your own thing and play with the likes of Rillian and Jenova. Dont bother the JK2 Adults! Dont think we dont appreciate your Skins you made or the map you made.. you did that out of your own Kindness, we thank you. I will be deleting them tonight off my PC because you obviously feel we owe you something.

Answer me this.. Will we have to ban you? I am going to keep track of your IP address.. If you come in under a different name you will be banned. This goes for all of the Former ERG members. I was able to ban Rillian after a little research so changing your IP will not help. Good Luck in the future. stop by our server, but dont expect much outgoingness towards ya. I am through with it. Oh on a side not, you remember when you joined our server and some guy was complaining about ya..etc... and I stook up for you and silenced him and eventually kicked him? I took your side not knowing the whole story. But seeing how you are acting now, I can see HE was probably telling the truth. CYA

EDIT: Actually let me add... That if you came up to me or somnio and told us that you wanted to leave and start your own clan, we would have of course said.. stay, wont be the same without you, but you left on bad terms. If you did it the right way, we would most likely be allies/friends. But you kinda burnt the bridge on that one and you now blame us...maybe in the future we can work things out, but there is still some bad blood that needs to be thinned. ERG and you guys need space. Take it easy. okay.. thats all. I am done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived