Home

how do i make custom sounds in skins????? HELPP

mike_windu|CLU|

Quoting myself:

I assume you have winzip and know how to add dir to zip files...

Step 1 create a dir or your choice (in this case i called it packaging)

Sounds: let's use the "packaging" dir again, create a sound directory in there (packaging/sound) add these sub-folders /chars/your_player_name/misc, in other words the full path is: packaging/sound/chars/your_player_name/misc. put the sound in the misc directory, they should be sampled at 44khz if they are in .mp3 bitrate can be anything.

To add this dir to your zip file, simply re-pack your models dir to model.zip next right click the sound dir and right click once again, but this time click add to recently used zip file and of course select models.zip.

holy frickin cow!!!!!:confused: :confused: lol i dot use winzip, i use pakscape....... :D sorry, i dont know how 2 work winzip and add directories and stuff... so could ou go over it, using pakscape? see, ths is what i have ass my path

skin: model/player/Ragnarok and this has my sounds.cfg in it, which points to the sounds in the msc foler here

sounds: sound/chars/ragnarok/misc\

Originally posted by mike_windu|CLU|

holy frickin cow!!!!!:confused: :confused: lol i dot use winzip, i use pakscape....... :D sorry, i dont know how 2 work winzip and add directories and stuff... so could ou go over it, using pakscape?

Basically Pakscape is just like winzip. Just follow the instructions using Pakscape.

ok here i wut i did:

made folder, called it chars, then made folder and called it my skin files name, made a folder inside That 1, and called it misc... then i added the sounds, each is a 44 whatever @ 86kps or sumfing, and their .wav files. the sounds.cfg file says chars/ragnarok/misc m, and its in models/players/Ragnarok with all the jpgs and junk... ok? :D help:p

Archived