Home

*Look*Collector's Edition Info

Damarius

According to the latest update the following is in the collector's edition:

*An art book that includes most of the concept art for the game, along with final screenshots. We also included film stills and art from other sources (like the comics) so you can see where we drew our inspiration - there are some cool studies of how we transformed creatures from the Ewok cartoons into something that would fit within our game. There's a lot of "behind the scenes" info in the text, and a great intro written by Lead Artist, Jake Rodgers.

*A pewter figurine depicting a female Zabrak adventurer. The figurine is based of in-game art, including wearables.

*A Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided sew-on patch.

*A Star Wars Galaxies lapel pin with Rebel and Imperial logos.

*A Collector's Edition manual that is signed by the whole team (and includes another special surprise).

And, based on your feedback, we've added:

*A special in-game wearable that can only be acquired through the Collector's Edition. The wearable will be one of three types of "eyewear." Note that we don't have any other eyewear in the game, and these wearables can't be traded, so they're exclusive to those who have the Collector's Edition. We've put concept art and screenshots for the eyewear here:

New Eyewear

Of course, the Collector's Edition will also include the game and a 30-day subscription, just like the regular version...

Enjoy.

Haden Blackman

LucasArts Producer

What do you think of the new eyegear? I wonder what the stats on it will be. Also it is rumored that the special surprise is a glimpse of Episode III releasing soon.

New Eyewear

Will you be able to buy the collector's edition in the stores? If not I guess I better order it. I do not think it is worth it, the glasses look really stupid but the stats may be good and since there is no other eyewear in the game then it may be a big advantage.

Archived