Home

Are There Going To Be Ewokes?

EndSub

I think it would be possible to make a "sort of" ewok civilisation by using this trick. Buildings have to be fixed (the barracks have to be there, the this there and the that there). I'll just use AoE II units to demonstrate.

Condition:

1 Militia created (or in area around barracks)

Effect:

Remove 1 militia.

Create ewok outside barracks.

Whenever you create a unit, you get one of the ewoks! Just remember which of your units corresponds to which ewok :D! What do you think?

Dagobahn Eagle

Guest crazy_dog

Or u could just use the level Editor, pic the Rebels, pick Endor like terrain, get lots of Ewok structures, Ewok heroes and Ewok units and thier special name will be the Eowks! :D

If you look on one of the screenshots from the big map that Lucasarts posted (the one with the big tree stump and an Imperial landing platform) there is a furry creature flying around in the bottom left hand corner that looks like an Ewok with homemade wings like in ROTJ.He's kind of got his back to us so it could be a Wookie but I think he's a bit too small.:ewok:

I dunno if you guys are blind, or if it's just me seeing things, but look at the brownish units around the flying ewok. Those are CLEARLY other ewoks.

I'm sure they'll be in the game. They're most people's favorite aliens. They're my second favorite next to Jawas:jawa .

And it can't be a wookie flying that winged thing, because for one, they are more technologically advanced (look at the rest of their units) and secondly, the winged thing is not purple.

Archived