Home

opening safe in mi

I can't seem to get the combination right to open the safe in the store to get the credit note. I've watched the guy and tried it a bunch of times, but can't seem to get it. can anyone help me? thanks. also at the very end of mi2, how do i give the handkerchief to lechuck so he'll blow his nose? he always zaps me when i try.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but what you need to do is:

1) Try harder

2) Be quicker

It's as simple as that. :) For #2, try getting 'Give hankerchief to...' all set up before LeChuck turns up. Even then, it's not particularly easy.

Good luck. :p

Okay, for the first one, make sure you're doing the right action, ie, pulling instead of pushing or visa versa. Lets say it starts off pointing upwards, if you pull it, it'll turn to the left, continue using that action will make it go in a counter clockwise movement and then use the push action to make it go the other way.

In MI2, basically, go into any room, click give and then handkerchief and then wait for lechuck to appear. When he does, simply just click on him.

• 2 weeks later...

i know this is kind of off-topic, but with what andrew said, when i do that guitar duel part, i always watch him, then remember the sequence of what he did. then i write it down and play off of that. why i don't just use the remembered sequence right away instead of writing it down for no reason, i have no idea. i'm just a weirdo. :rolleyes:

if leChuck moves too fast to give hankie to....

go to a save game BEFORE you pull out his underwear

go to room with Grog machine

get a dime to come out

LeChuck will walk in and pick up the dime

resist temptation to pull underwear

When he picks up da dime you have time to do the "Give.." thing, and if you finish the sentance and click it on him, its a "forced" action.

resist temptation to pull underwear.

PS i thought the LeChuck is brother thing was quite odd and stupid. Do we find out if LeChuck is not brother in 3? Tell me....

:duel:

Archived