Home

Dark Trooper Phase 1 WIP

CortoCG

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case anyone feels it's inappropriate for Corto to release his work to the public, I direct you to the Gamorrean Guard thread, in which Darth_Linux himself says the following:

Also, the modelers are free to package and distribute their models that they make for this mod at anytime they choose.

Therefore, no flak should be given to Corto for making this move.

This means you.

:holosid:

JediStone recombinant wrote:

Therefore, no flak should be given to Corto for making this move.

This means you.

Means especially me, among others, huh? :rolleyes:

I still think the team should not release any model of "level boss" ennemies (btw. I don't add in the Gammoreans) to preserve some surprise to the community.

Such things have been handeled quite different before,

now i'm a bit suprised myself of what (and how it) happened suddenly these days.

Perhaps caused by the site and team forum breakdown,

part of the surprise has been encountered now.

I'm really missing the team internal discussion,

and i don't understand why no one of the members continued the discussions we had before via the team mailing list that still exists!!!

But: I entirely respect the decision Darth_Linux and each one of the team members makes, since we're working just for fun on the mod, although i may not be fully content with it.

OK. I really don't want to take sides here, because I don't think it's productive at this point. What's done is done. I don't know all the details, nor do I desire to.

You make a good point about protecting the boss characters, and if a decision was made earlier that I was not previously aware of by Darth_Linux to keep those private until release, then I'm totally on board with that decision.

At this time, however, it seems we really should just keep on moving ahead and get this project finished.

I'm sure the fans of the MOD would appreciate it, too.

:D

Archived