Home

Limited Avail upon Release

Damarius

The newest updates from Q mentions that the game will be released a little at a time. There will not be many coming out on the release day. Therefore if you ordered your online you may not get it shipped the day of release. I know I am going to be at the store first think LOL. Not to mention I start working for a software company in a week. Go ME...

Latest Update

Originally posted by Damarius

The newest updates from Q mentions that the game will be released a little at a time. There will not be many coming out on the release day. Therefore if you ordered your online you may not get it shipped the day of release. I know I am going to be at the store first think LOL. Not to mention I start working for a software company in a week. Go ME...

Many of us all knew this already, but i guess some people don't. :) I've pre ordered it anyway, so it doesn't worry me. :D

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

More incentive to pay in advance. Already done baby, I'm guaranteed my copy.

EB guarantees you will receive a copy if you pay in advance.

Im preordering there if i can't preorder in gamestation, tommorow is the day i preorder. I might even get a beta key. :D:p

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Ok i pre ordered and nope no beta keys, they just all laughed at me. :mad:

ditto.

actually i got taunted like a sap.

they said that they actually recieved some from sony, then when i asked, bam a slap in the face.

Originally posted by sexxxy_mark

ditto.

actually i got taunted like a sap.

they said that they actually recieved some from sony, then when i asked, bam a slap in the face.

Well from your avatar, i thought you would be the one giving the slaps. :p

Archived