Home

Bar Fight!!!

Largo-LaGrande

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the words "madly rotating."

Take that, encroaching newbie!!

*places madmonkeygal on Madly Rotating Nacho Cheese Melter without lid and watches her (and pasteurized process cheese food) fly everywhere! A wall hits her and knocks her out for three posts.*

That was fun.

*experiences a small conscience-attack concerning the nacho cheese incident*

I know! Let's go get ice cream!

*madmonkeygal and Andy leave in a flying car to get ice cream, both are gone for two posts*

Oh yeah, it's a bar fight.

*kicks brief in the head on the way out*

Nah, I'll let you live. See ya later!

*comes back with chocolate ice cream all over her face*

Mmm, that was delicious. Here Das, I got some for you.

*gives Das poisoned ice cream cone. He falls to the floor, writhing in agony and remains so for two posts*

Roy Tordes returns Neo-Matrix like from his fall, gets out a 10 disk copy of MI2 for the Amiga and throws the disks almost ninja like at Das Mole, making the poor fellows head look like a slightly abstract version of Pinhead from Hellraiser, before turning (in slow motion) and walking towards the door, getting the girl, saving the day and leaving Das Mole out for 3 1/2 posts!

*reminds Roy that girls here aren't acquired quite that easily by shooting him with a potato gun and leaving him potatoed for three posts and demanding he work on his counting and logical thinking.*

Das can't come in halfway through someone's post!

See that hand in my avatar? It's going to-

*notices that everyone is out already*

Well, dang, I came in to give Das a wedgie, and here he is lying on the floor!

*revives Das very carefully*

Das Mole: (confusedly) What......what the.....I......where....oh....

Ok, from the beginning. See that hand in my avatar? It's going to give you the wedgie of your life!

*hand picks up back of Das' pants and swings him around, breaking furniture and generally being destructive for two posts*

Bwahahahaha!

Roy picks the potato out of his ears and picks up his full length leather coat and shades from the coatstand. After dressing himself appropriatley (trying hard to get that Matrix style cool - but probably looking a lot more like Ben Stiller in Zoolander) Roy turns himself into a human cyclone, knocking out Captain Andy with the first blow and working his way around the room until everyone else has been obliterated.

In a show of total disrespect, Roy dances around Das Moles comatised body, before tripping on the coat and head butting the poor infortunate guy....oops:o

Oh, but Roy didn't say how many posts I was out for! A loophole!

*gets back up and dusts self off*

Ok, dude. This might hurt.

*kicks Roy in the mouth and then knocks him over with a blow to the stomach, he lies in fetal position, nearly dead, for two posts*

That'll show you, you bar-obliterating bully!

Archived