Home

Bar Fight!!!

Largo-LaGrande

Well this is kinda an RPG game

Rules:

You have fights use any weapons you want and when u kill someone you say

Example: *Death Hits Dave over the head with a chair and puts him out for 3 posts*

You can put them out for any amount of posts but not over three

You with me?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Death Grabs a chair leg and waits for someone to enter the bar

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shoots Al a swift, venomous glance. He falls to the floor in terror and cannot look up for two posts.* Grrr.

(Feel lucky, kid. Could have been MUCH worse. --- If we allow ten posts, then we'll all be out in a bit, effectively killing the game.)

:c3po:, i mean, :o

well, whudevu (that's how i'm gonna spell whatever from now on).

then:

*hands neil a copy of the not-released-yet-and-probably-will-never-be ultra super mega deluxe hyper-cool gigantic edition of (insert neil's favorite painting program thingy here) where you actually get to be a painter in a 3d interactive world of fun, leaving him out for 3 turns*

*makes Das watch his own Madly Rotating Avatar for 30 seconds, effectively shutting down any semblance of brain function for three posts*

Search your feelings, Das, you know I am the most beautiful woman you can ever imagine. Like, duh.

grabs a deers head off the wall and charges at captain andy and pinns him to the wall with its antlers for 3 posts

(and philbrush at the start u said 10 posts...thats a bit much.....5!

you can make the ...attack....on the person as harsh as you want and it could be out for even 1 post it dosnt matter but now 5 is the limit.....no 6)

Archived