Home

dismemberence

Rockstar

should legs and torsos be easier to dismember?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. should legs and torsos be easier to dismember?

• yes
    • no

greetings fellow jedi

i don't know about you guys but does anyone else think that its just a taaaad to hard to cut of anything else besides a hand and an arm? i do think it very cool how dismemberences aren't over-common as it makes it much more rewarding when it happens. but i think it should be as even chance of taking of a leg or cutting someone in half as it is a hand. many of my sp sabre-vs-sabre kills are really cool foot sweeps but i never got the ULTRA-cool effect of seeing someone's lopped off leg go flying away :D

actually in the whole sp game all i got was ONE leg (and that was by force pulling a goon to the ground and slashing and took it off at the knee), i got NO cut in halves, and a whole pile of hands and arms lol

are there decapitations?? if not i seeeeriously think they should include them :D.

could people plz post easy ways of taking off legs or cutting in half? (eg hands all you have to do is win a sabre lock and its off) thanks mates

First, I don't think "dismemberence" is a word. I think you mean dismemberment :)

Now, you can easily set it up so heads and torsos are chopped off. I believe the variable is g_dismemberment [0-3]

0 = no dismemberment

1 = hands

2 = arms and legs

3 = torsos and heads

So you can set up as much or as little dismemberments as you want.

ok thanks for the help all

just a few q's

do the underscores that you wrote in those codes MEAN underscores when you type into the console? and also, the same question with spaces

and what the hell is with these #'s????

could someone plz tell me what the #'s at teh end of the codes (eg 999) actually do?? and what the importance of them is

Archived