Home

Madalorian Armour

97rjk

Originally posted by Dathan Surehand

Maybe it will be an "ultimate quest" for the ultimate crafter. Find ingredients, make armor. Only that specific quest has mandalorian iron as a waypoint. And maybe only Fett himself will be able to buy it......

I can see things like that happening, the chances are endless. :)

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

The rare thing about mandalorian armor will be its materials, not the process of being able to make it (i figure that will be easy). As for only selling it to Boba, I doubt that will happen.

It could, in my opinion it sounds pretty ok. :D

correct me if im wrong but, i remember reading somewhere that in order to keep the variety of items, weapons, and armor as well as schematics ect, that once a mineral or substance is used up on a planet that there would be no more and new minerals would form to be used for more blueprints and such,

so, i think the possibilities are endless with the way the game was designed, mand armor may just be possible, but im sure with a catch, hehe, dont you love devs and thier deviousness

That is correct Hatchet. I wonder what affect that will have on the economy? I mean, besides the obvious. Do you think that old items, made at the beginning of the game, will ever become more valuable because the materials used to make them are no longer available? People could buy stuff for cheap, and start up antique shops. Then, those items could rise in value, and sell for a good profit. Or, poor players could go there to get cheap items, and mod the crap out of them (think Millennium Falcon).

I don’t want to go off topic too much. Maybe I should start a new thread (it has been a while).

Archived