Home

Uk/europe Release??

97rjk

After reading that SWG was arriving in the UK in the first week of september I preordered a copy. However now I read in several mags and websites that the release date is being completly reconsidered for the UK and Europe. Does this mean that the game wont arrive at all or just late??:fett::confused::mad:

Also will there be a UK collectors edition???

Originally posted by 97rjk

After reading that SWG was arriving in the UK in the first week of september I preordered a copy. However now I read in several mags and websites that the release date is being completly reconsidered for the UK and Europe. Does this mean that the game wont arrive at all or just late??:fett::confused::mad:

Also will there be a UK collectors edition???

Yes there will be a uk collectors edition, and yes it in comming out in england. The release date is yet to be comfirmed though. ;)

Just as a thought, have all of our European members pre-paid so they are sure they will get their copy? I don't want any of you to miss out since the release is going to be limitted/staggered. SOme of our US members might be willing to help you out by pre-orderring at a US store and shipping it to you. Just some suggestions.

Originally posted by setsuko

The collectors edition includes a lot of nifty things, but costs a lot. You'll get an art book, a pewter miniature, ingame goggles and more.

I know, but what is the difference between the UK collectors edition and the US?

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Just as a thought, have all of our European members pre-paid so they are sure they will get their copy? I don't want any of you to miss out since the release is going to be limitted/staggered. SOme of our US members might be willing to help you out by pre-orderring at a US store and shipping it to you. Just some suggestions.

I certainly have pre ordered. ;)

Archived