Home

Whos the best player, or clan?

KoR_KevoR

True to that in ctf sab yes fk would rape us. But I doubt you could get half our caps in guns.

And about ctf guns, I doubt BF is a match for aP/SD because all they had was toosexy in o that was any good and aoshi on d who pretty much pulls. Also, /2ise probably will lose also if hood, morrison, vertex, supersonic play as the ctf team.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

And as for trusting clans, I have a pretty decent memory and I do recall right after this script went public rumor, reborn and guys from other clans personally asked me for it and asked me for help in how to set it up.

If you remember, I was in SF when the thing started up. I didnt want to use the script, but Break told me I had no idea what was going on and I needed too, so I listend to him.

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

I agree on AIM and SiN, they got some pretty nice saberists that I like going toe to toe with.

SDF, on the other hand... Never heard of them.

SiN is nothing, i don't play nf sabers and I can beat their best in nf sabs. AIM is good, Ive played AIM-tree before in nf sabers and got beat like 10 to 5. gg tree (for those of you who know what happened to me, this has another meaning to it). SDF from what I hear from reborn, is supposedly the gods at nf sabers since they are better than AIM.

Well, I don't play nf sabers much but I would say SiN is the cockiest clan with that has no skill whether ff/nf, guns/sabers.

Originally posted by SD_ReBoRN__

If you remember, I was in SF when the thing started up. I didnt want to use the script, but Break told me I had no idea what was going on and I needed too, so I listend to him.

I wasn’t accusing you and I apologize if it seemed that way. I was just saying other than maybe the saber off = peace noob clans I knew everyone had it and I knew people were eager to see what it did in action.

I look at it like the kick/lunge script stuff. We all know 99.999999999% of the players have one or both so lets not b.s. each other and lets just get down to business (so to speak).

Well, I don't play nf sabers much but I would say SiN is the cockiest clan with that has no skill whether ff/nf, guns/sabers.

Well, I wouldn't know about the other half of SiN, I usually ended up banning them from the IDS server because they wouldn't accept the healthy cup of STFU. Some (keyword: some, little amount, etcetera etcetera) took their loss gracefully, others (read: perhaps 7/8 of them, only example that comes to mind right now is Sinister) would whine and spam.

I'm now over on the FU! server, so I do see some AIM regularly (like NA and tree). They got players I wish I could have dueled against in SO/NF in 1.02/1.03.

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

I'm now over on the FU! server, so I do see some AIM regularly (like NA and tree). They got players I wish I could have dueled against in SO/NF in 1.02/1.03.

lol watch out for [TACO]Jake the bot.

His chat macros kill me.

Actually all of their bots are a riot but Jake is classic JK2 newbie personified.

As for SiN yeah they do have maybe 3-4 really good players and maybe 1-2 really level headed guys (Agent Brown comes to mind) but most are just bitter little noobs.

You have to consider that when you have a clan run by 13 year olds who will let anyone with a valid e-mail address join you're bound to get some little turds.

**SDF** overall is a much better NF clan both in terms of ability and professionalism.

yeah i get what your saying. I actually think TFFA is more fun with the script because your moves are just as accurate as they are in Duels. I think we should just post the script of lucas forums so anyone who wants to get into competiteve ff sabers tffa can jump right in.

fluffy is the only decent player in SiN. It seems even ED (talron and siphadiaz's clan) hate SiN-Yugafox. Though that player SiN-Demo is funny. I went on as Hexen-VDS the famed jk1 nf saberist/ tribes2 expert CTF gunner. I was talking to demo and he was like "I hate clan SD" I asked him who he hated he siad "reborn, abdul-sharif, kynes. My god abdul sharif thinks he is the best gunner, well i think hoodwinker is the best (abdul=hood). I asked him why he hated kynes, when kynes has never met him before. Truely, that was the first time i had directly spoken to demo although i have seen him before. Demo said that it was because kynes was in SD and SD is gay.

aim is a clan not a person, not sure which one you may have met but most were very good at nf.

heh, thats odd. The guy I met was named AIM, figured he meant the person. Anyway, the guy with the name AIM was very good. Never met him again.

lol watch out for [TACO]Jake the bot.

His chat macros kill me.

Actually all of their bots are a riot but Jake is classic JK2 newbie personified.

I started going to that server more often when Luna began working on Jake.

A Jake bot saying-

Uh soem guy named maje said soemthin about an orb then my puter died.

Originally posted by dsbr-buffeh

I am the best in all gunning aspects of jk2.

DSbr > all clans in guns

But since nobody plays I guess its a split between rise, bf, and ap newbies.

Who cares about sabers :]

There are atleast 20 times the number of saberists as there are gunners.

20 times more rpg nerds =\

Awe come on buffeh, you were on our server the other night. You know there's no RPG crap going on there. Can't you atleast give credit to those that don't have all those damn rules on their servers?

I wasnt aware that we did that for the reason you specified.

Only reason I alias is because when i play for some reason people tend to come and spec me and i really dont like that.

why?

Is it b/c of your leet hax?

Archived