Home

Hi!

madmonkeygal!

*glances at Neil's flying horse and turns it into a most uncomfortable flying broom*

Why are you all looking....(reads thread.) Oh. Whoops. Um...

*turns Neil's broom back into a horse*

*gives Deadmeat a cooler flying horse*

Move along, folks, nothing to see here. I didn't do anything to Joshi's horse and I am most certainly NOT a wi-.....well, whatever you were talking about.

To retain a shred of on-topicness, welcome madmonkeygal!

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Kjolen, glad you could be with us. :D So just what the hell do you have to say for yourself, young man?

NANI?! O.o;;;

Why am I in front of all these people? I'm scared.

Um, People... Zoom's got free jaguars to whoever is the first to grab his tie.

*Runs*

Ah, yes...I see. Glasstaco is flying just fine, only he isn't a horse. He's a forty-foot weasel who stays aloft without wings. I'm not sure how it works, but it's apparent that his inherent bouyancy is lighter that that of the atmosphere.

Screw the horse--my kingdom for a tricorder. ;)

Neil--did you bring duct tape and rope? Improvise, man...

okay, well then i used a potion. actually, that's **** too. i don't want to wink at it. please don't make me wink at it and bob my head up and down. could somebody wink at it for me? i don't like wand-made horses. they're even worse than homemade horses. or homemade soup. i don't even want to think about homemade soup *shudders*

wall...how about brick. or adobe. or ben stein.

i shall name it....are you ready?....................................................................adobrick! no, wait. bridobe? ah, who gives a flying f***.

it's name is jewel. kilcher. intuition. 0304. yeah, that's it. 0304. that's the name.

just like my neighbor's sister named her fish lil' ritchie.

no, homemade soup!! i'm melting...

0304, scoop me up into the bucket next to you and stick my eyes and mouth on the front. then we'll make our getaway! *0304 does as he is told, they start flying away* yes!! yes!!! we're getting away! whoopdeedoo! yay! hooray! i'm not really that happy, but whatever. *in stupid little fairy tale 'disbelief' voice, you know what i'm talking about, right?* wow, it's so beautiful up here. i could fly and fly for as long as i liv- *hits wall that appeared from a cloud* *falls on his side and ends up looking down, sees andy wink* damn you!!!

Archived