Home

Custom Mandalorian skin...HELP!

Gideon_Duthuras

So I started to mess around with making a custom Mandalorian skin today, this being my first attempt at skinning so I've just been messing with colors. However there is a problem. So far I've only been able to make the jumpsuit under the armor the color I want it. But I can't change the armor, it still is the same color it's always been ever after I replaced the tga and jpgs to what I want. How can I fix this and what is causing it? Is it the shaders? Really that was only a guess because if it was I'd have ni dea what to do anyway.

Any help would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh...I think your mixed up. He said is the amour a"SKIN" , NOT is it a "MODEL". No, of course not Yoda can have the model. He can however have the skin, by opening up the yoda_torso.jpg file then the jango_torso.tga file and copy the jango torso and paste it as a new layer over the yoda. Stretch a little, cut, paste, and yoda will have what appers the torso of jango but of course it would look a little odd cause yoda's torso isn't shaped to look like amour. :D

Archived