Home

sd.reborn vs. shock ~ impuntity

SD_ReBoRN__

Reborn please stop asking me for an open gl wall hack. And no, you are an idiot for trying to make one by changing ingame settings through console commands to change opengl in the game.

And UJ about the aimbot, I found a working one, but there are a few things you have to do to make it work. It still is crap though even with the aim since just about everygun in jk2 is slow moving projectiles.

r_lodbias 0

cg_simpleitems 1 // to prevent aiming at weapons

cg_saberAutoThird 1

autoaim only works in 640x480, 800x600 & 1024x768, doas not work with inverted mouse

Heavy Repeater "weapon 6" is causing problems with autoaim, cg_drawgun 0 would fix it

aimmode keys 'shift', 'mouse1/2' can be enabled/disabled through the ingame menu

also enable the option, force same models.

its still pretty much useless since you have to aim in front of ppl not at them except with disruptor

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

Reborn please stop asking me for an open gl wall hack. And no, you are an idiot for trying to make one by changing ingame settings through console commands to change opengl in the game.

And UJ about the aimbot, I found a working one, but there are a few things you have to do to make it work. It still is crap though even with the aim since just about everygun in jk2 is slow moving projectiles.

r_lodbias 0

cg_simpleitems 1 // to prevent aiming at weapons

cg_saberAutoThird 1

autoaim only works in 640x480, 800x600 & 1024x768, doas not work with inverted mouse

Heavy Repeater "weapon 6" is causing problems with autoaim, cg_drawgun 0 would fix it

aimmode keys 'shift', 'mouse1/2' can be enabled/disabled through the ingame menu

also enable the option, force same models.

its still pretty much useless since you have to aim in front of ppl not at them except with disruptor

kynes its not worth ****. and yes that is the aimbot we are talkin about. made by n7

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

Reborn believes that you can make a wall hack by changing settings in the console

You can but it all depends or your card/drivers.

Back when q3 first came out I knew how to tweak it so my Voodoo card could see through parts of walls when I press against them at an angle.

A while back I lowered a bunch of crap for TeamFFA to get a better frame rate w/ the energize and I duplicated the effect.

Graphics were very ugly, almost as bad as what hood plays with but I could still remove walls by pressing on them.

Archived