Home

Hard to reach places in MP stages

woodenstool

I would like to know how to get up on to those pipes in CTF_Bespin. People say its possible with mines or something. So how do you do it? I tried to grip float up, but couldn't make it.

And you know CTF_ns_streets? There was this one time I saw somebody up on that really high ledge. The one that's on the right when you look straight from either color's (red side or blue side) high-platform.

And you guys remember that large bar above the trial pit duel map? I figured a way to get up there: You need two people though. Simply stand on top of the highest ledge and on top of another player and jump up. Normally, you cannot get up there by yourself: the person beneath you gives the needed height. another way would be to grip each other and float up there.

For bespin: Mines work, det packs are easier.

For the warring factions one, you have to first reach a hidden vale by going up on top of the glass shield encapsulating the flechette. Next jump up to the brown sloped surface. Next follow the dark area between the walls while still being on the sloped surface. WHen you realize you don't move anymore, jump up and hold jump. You soon be on a hidden ledge that is invisible. If you have sky on, you can see the stars behind you. Well from this point, put on force speed, and make sure you have full force. Jump and hold jump and try to reach the opposite ledge and touch the opposite ledge as far down as possible without falling down. WHen you hit it, you should bounce off the wall with a wall float. Try to reach a ledge as far as possible close to the center. Wall float off that wall (all done in one jump) and try to reach the hidden area. I have seen hoodwinker do this, but never been able to do it myself. I can wall float around almost the entire map, but i can't remember where the hidden spot was so I can't wall float up there.

edit: nm you are talking about the other hidden ledge. That is the first one before the wallfloating that you can see the stars in above the brown slope.

My favorite out of the way snipe place is the alcove in Nar_shadda streets.

Click on the clip "cubbie hole" to see it and the one called "alcove" to see my way to get in there.

link

Oh and TK_Nutritious has a skills / tricks video that shows how to detpack jump to the pipes.[

Archived