Home

What's the skill cap!?!

Donnie Darko

100% possitive, because if you are then the whole being able to master 3.5 professions is incorrect....and I'm not looking at the elite ones either...anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 1000 thanks!

[EDIT] And if this is true then I might have to drop my Musician hopes because Tailoring looks fuggin AWESOME!!!!!

Yes, I'm positive... Technically you could master 3.5 Professions, if they're all on the same base class and if you count the base class itself. For example, you can master 3 Artisan non-elite classes, and after doing so you'd have more than half of the Artisan skillboxes.

You could definitely master both Tailor and Musician.

Hate to rain on your parade, but Master Scout + Teras Kasi + Tailor is still too many points. Starting a whole new base class(Brawler and Artisan for your case) just for one profession is expensive. You could pull it off if you replaced one of the other professions with something off the Scout tree, or mastered Brawler or Artisan instead of Scout.

Use the Allakhazam character builder to see your options.

What I found once I got a little experience under my belt was this, there is no reason to force yourself to master any skill tree. My current character has a little Scout, Marksman, Medic, Pistoleer and Creature Handler. You can mix it up nicely without committing. I am going to pick up Squad Leader tonight or tomorrow and I still have a nice 140 some odd points left. It's all about spending them on what you need. Here is my rundown:

Scout:

Explore 4, Hunting 4, Wilderness Survival 4

Marksman:

Pistol 4, Rifle 1, Combat Support 4

Medic:

Organic Chemistry 1, Diagnostics 1

Novice Pistoleer (With enough XP to pick a new skill)

Novice Creature Handler (With enough XP to pick a new skill)

Archived