Home

Bounty Hunters

Kenshin Himoura

yeah. and in the rifleman prof. you can learn sniping skills and I bet there is a sniper rifle yeah I think it's called the tuskan Rifle.

anyway I'm glad so many want to watch me take out some delincquet out on the streets so I'll tel you where he is the incapitate him then when he wakes up do it again until you guys get there then I'll let him run of then shoot him.:D muahhahaha.

just call me 'Bazkar the tormentor'.

anyway I'm glad so many want to watch me take out some delincquet out on the streets so I'll tel you where he is the incapitate him then when he wakes up do it again until you guys get there then I'll let him run of then shoot him. muahhahaha.
lol. I gotta see this.. I'll be there first and watch as his Pa comes to his rescue . if thats an option anyways:atat:

And "this" PA is mostly The Associates. We rule these boards, so to speak, but the Dark Sovereignty believes they are a contender to that. They are all talk and hide, covert operations and intelligence gathering. The only members I know in "that" PA are Darth_Sidius and Unfrozen Caveman.:D;):p

Originally posted by Kenshin Himoura

okay what about the jet pack though

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

Nope.

Well, maybe not in the sense you're thinking. Tailors can make Bounty Hunter backpacks (altho I'm not sure what they look like) but they have no jet-packial functions.

Archived