Home

Multiplayer Force powers = Singleplayer Force powers

praenuntius

I didn't end up playing much multiplayer with Jedi Outcast, instead using cheats in the singleplayer to make my own scenarios.

What disappointed me was that I had to load up the MP game to play with other Force powers. There weren't even cheats in the single player to give you these extra powers.

Now that we get to choose Force powers after each level. I think we should be able to do so from the full range of Powers. Or at least be able to do this with console cheats.

All the powers in Multiplayer should be available somehow in the Singleplayer.

Eeeeh...are you really whining about the JO cheats not giving you enough "edge"?

Nobody in their right mind uses cheats. Also I don't see the point in giving team heal or team energize to someone who cheats in SP.

But you're right: there's no logical reason why everything that is cheatable shouldn't be available for cheaters. :)

I hope Raven will address this, but if they don't, well... no biggie. :D

I think the force powers shouldn't be MP or SP only, except for team heal/energyize of course :) And guess what, Raven stated that all powers will be accesible (except team heal/energize) in both SP and MP :) So no need to cheat, woohooo!! And you get your lightsaber right away too, hooray!

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Nobody in their right mind uses cheats. Also I don't see the point in giving team heal or team energize to someone who cheats in SP.

Team heal would have been useful in that ns_starpad when Lando kept dying....

I used cheats during replay mostly. For instance you could play the starpad mission differently with a bigger force jump, since you can smash the door lock from the other side.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but I hope the maps can be played in different ways using different paths by different force power groupings. A jedi with persuade and jump ramped up should be able to go through the level in a different way than one with lightening and rage ramped up.

Archived