Home

I need some help!

Kaiser Isaac

In this game i am having trouble choosing a char........ i need some help frome you guys..........Ok first i want my char to look like me.......But i do not want to be a human.......I am leaning tword zabrak....or a bothan......or a twilikan.(or however you spell it.) I want my char to b at least 6'3 tall.......so think that rules out bothan but he is still on my mind........ I also want somthing that looks cool.........And also i want someone who will be good at scouting....... i also want to be like Dark kind of.......I am tinking of joining he dark side......Or maby stay nuetral.......I want you people to give me some of your thoughts........Plz help

Well, if you want to have him look like you, I would cut Bothan from the list (unless you're really hairy). Other than that, I can't really help you. I was in kind of the same predicament; I wanted to look Human, but not be Human, so I chose Zabrak. Now that the NDA has been lifted, go around and find out what each species' special abilities are. Zabrak have a cool one where they can spread damage they've taken out over their three pools (if I understood it correctly). See what the Twi'lek have, and see which one would help you most (or not, I picked Zabrak long before I found out the bonuses).

Honestly, I don't think they should have added the whole "this species gets these bonuses to these skills" because you know everyone is going to be a Trand. Brawler or a Twi'lek Entertainer just beacuse they get those bonuses (not me though). Because it's not like characters in Star Wars are born with this stuff imbedded in their head, they're not insects! But...they won't change it. My opinion is that they should have just made species with stat adjustments, not skill.

As for you Isaac, there are 3 races that resemble Humans the most: Humans (dur!), Zabrak, and Twi'lek. I don't think any of those races can be 6'3"...maybe Twi'lek because they are taller than most Humans. As for something that "looks cool": there's nothing cooler than two huge tentacles coming from your skull. Um...you can't really join the "Dark Side" there is only one dark side and that is of the force, so you could if you were Jedi, but a great alternative to the "Dark Side" is the Imperials, but there's nothing wrong with being an "Dark" neutral. As for Scout skills, this is SWG, any species can have any skill they want.

how about u show us a picture of yourself.

i promise i wont laugh (i cant make that for others)

hehe.

i am going to be a zabrak myself.

for the sole reason of the horns on the head.

btw what are the height and weight limitations...

i wonder if u can make a really short and fat guy.

The devs said that the limitations for humans would be actual human limitation, i.e. you can't have an 8 foot tall 500 pound person. So yes, in theory you can have a short fat human. As for other races they have to be within the restrictions of what LucasArts gave them.

Archived