Home

One question

Clefo

No you're not the only one!

It's pretty good, and I have to admit that the new campaign is better than the previous one!

I'm currently training a BlackGuard (very nice roleplay) and an Arcane Archer (haven't leveled her much, but should be powerfull with imbue arrow).

I was just hoping to see the level cap increased, but they say it will be in the next x-pack...

Well, every review and user review I've read complains that its the "Exact same game waaah!" Its an expansion pack for chrissakes! Its supposed to expand on the original, which is exactly what it does.

Why don't people complain about an RTS expansion pack huh? I mean those add tilesets and new units right? People don't complain about those being the same game...

Sorry, I'm bitter

Why don't people complain about an RTS expansion pack huh? I mean those add tilesets and new units right? People don't complain about those being the same game...

That reminds me of a small unknown game... I think it was called galactic battlegrounds... All I can remember is that the x-pack didn't add sh**... and I was the only one to realize that at gamefaqs.com (my review is the "Is it a patch?" one, and this synopsis perfectly describes the x-pack).

Anyway, we must remember that those are not full games, and that we paid less to have them.

Back to the subject, I think SoU is great.

However, I was disappointed by : a) the level cap (like I said before) and b) the henchmen. They are SO stupid; and since they removed miss pally from the retail version, archers and mages don't even have a decent "tank" henchman (Daelan, anyone?). IMO, that sucks. Playing with my Arcane Archer is just a pain in the @ss; that stupid Dorna (or whatever her name is) always get killed, even if I level her as a cleric.

Archived