Home

A question about Jedi Hatas

Wolverinz

For the fame, the glory, the tales by the fire, the experience, the bragging rights, for a bounty, for RP, for PKing, for jealousy, for the simple fact that they can (maybe) kill a Jedi, etc.

That is not saying that EVERYONE will have AT LEAST ONE of those reasons to kill a Jedi in the game... but other than that, I see no reason what-so-ever to kill a Jedi.

...So, then why DO we kill Jedi?

and I will enjoy watching the Jedi own them.

I remember reading a post by a dev on the Beta board saying that a Jedi Knight is not one to mess with.... A couple of MAXed out players may be able to kill a Jedi App, but a Knight or Master (especially Master) will own ya....

1. It is the way I decided to RP my character. (I will be Imp aligned).

2. A good portion of the Jedi wannabes are people who want to just show off how L337 they actually are, most people who act like that are to stupid to deserve that priveledge. More power to those who play a FS character intelligently and within the SW universe settings, I wish them the best.

There have already been a ton of posts about this that I have answered on the boards here, when I find them I'll add them to this post.

I am dedicated to helping the Jedi's, atleast the ones that are nice to me.

[sarcasm]I would like to see a Bounty Hunter trying to kill a Jedi, then a Krayt Dragon comes and eats the Bounty Hunter.[/sarcasm]

Anyway, I will help Jedi every way possible.

I've never really posted regarding Jedi, but I will now.

The game is immense. Even with a server full, a jedi can go "hide" someplace until he is maxed on his stats.

There was a post earlier, I think it was D.S., regarding Teras Kasi Masters doing ungodly damage. Imagine a Jedi maxxed. If a bonehead gets the FSS and uses it unwisely, like was previously stated, he should get whacked. If he is someone who RP's it, he/she will be something to be truely reckoned with.

And it WILL be in your best interest to befriend Jedi. If only the most powerful mobs can take down a Jedi, imagine the Jedi's allies.

Archived