Home

Will I be able to run SWG? ..i hope

Clipze

*grabs Akabane by the colar, boxes his ears*Dude, who do you think you are? Relax, homey.

Naw, unfortunately you won't be able to play this game, and I was once like yourself playing games with a celeron. But thanks to too much finaid. from school i used the left over to buy an uber machine :) Sorry, you are left out from this. Maybe you should go here: http://www.newegg.com you could buy a nice machine for under $500.

First things first, get a videocard that is a Radeon. They are pretty cheap now, especially if you go to a 9000 pro. The 9000 pro is excellent, and well worth the small price of admission.

That will allow you to play this game, but with rather slow settings. Gather your money and just begin upgrading your computer or saving up for a whole new one. You can build your own super machine for about $1000 rhese days if you already have the operating system and monitor.

**Does the same to Akabane** WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? No appologies, you did the same exact thing to Spaso. Quit trying to act smart and being a rude. I was once had a 500 Mhz 64mb ram 8mb shared video PC...It really hurts and it's not easy to get a new PC when your only 11....Hehe, though that was awhile ago...so dont make fun of me too haha.

Well anyways Newegg is a great site, and If you don't everything you need there you can also try Pricewatch.com

I've gotten a Semi-Uber PC with their help for only $550.00

-Pretty nice you could probally get it at the same price.

-Abit 8xAGP P4 478 Compatible DDR2100

-512 PC2100 DDR Ram

-Window Case w/ 350 Watt PS

-Geforce 4 Ti 4200 128mb 8x AGP

-P4 2.26 Ghz CPU

-Viewsonic 17" Flat Screen

-Cheap Optical Mouse

-Cheap keyboard

-Cheap Speakers

-Linux Unfortunately...could get XP for only 75 bucks tho....

P.S. Im so bored, don't mind me I'm just blabbin my mouth off, ahh so frustrated.

Originally posted by Clipze

eMachines

T1090

Inter celeron processor

897MHz

128 MB of RAM

& Graphic card, aint so good... but

Hansol Mazellan701A on Intel® 82810 Graphics Controller

It might be a 370pin celeron im not sure... u can go to 1.4ghz for $40 and if u got ddr slots (get ddr ram) some comps have both pc133 and ddr... I got a strip of 512 pc133 for $50 a while ago.... But the video card blows heavy if u have an AGP slot u can get a Geforce 4 ti 4200 128meg I got mine for $112 of ebay plus $12 shipping... Or u can get a super sexy speedy desktop of ebay for a good price im looking at a 3.06ghz loaded for $700... Or u could sell ur Sh!tacular computer to some old unsuspecting people and tell them its a great machine etc... and maybe get $500 or more lol...

Ah. Where have you been for the past... uhm... 3 years? Hehe. Your computer doesn`t really fit any of the specs. You might be able to play, but both your computer and your packet lose will be extreamly high. Your computer would probally explode eventually if you ran SWG too long... Poor thing. It`s like an old hound, lovable, but usless.

yes flame the new ppl!

lol. funny.

its great when u are like...o damn i got chewed out by an unfrozencavemanlawyer.

haha.

o well,

yea clipze a new computer would do you well.

to my knowledge, eMachines computers were meant for school...just running simple applications and word processing stuff.

some of the motherboards even use integrated graphics and sound.

so upgrading the same computer would be a total nightmare.

http://www.newegg.com is nice.

but you may beable to find better steals @ http://www.pricewatch.com (an amalgamation of low price goodness)

at least you wont have to buy a monitor.

well if there are any internet cafes in your area, you may beable to play star wars galaxies there.

just beware of keyloggers and such.

Originally posted by PhantomXSquared

First things first, get a videocard that is a Radeon. They are pretty cheap now, especially if you go to a 9000 pro. The 9000 pro is excellent, and well worth the small price of admission.

Okay, as a Beta tester, I'll tell you this, do not get a 9000. Get a 9500 for $150 off of newegg.com

Seriosuly though, it is time to look for a new piece of hardware. This game sucks the life right out of many PCs, even some of those uber computers.

I think SOE has an agreement with newegg.com

"Psst. We'll make our game extremely graphic intensive and send customers you're way for 10% of the profit okay?"

Archived