Home

Launchpad.exe

mark12099

alright, i have the game installed, but the only problem is when i click on the icon, it brings up an error message. I reinstalled game twice and I also deleted the launchpad directory under the sony folder. Is this due to the server problems or something on my machine? please help!!!!!!! thanks ahead of time.

ok..... listen up people..

There is an edit button when you posted.. you can see it under every post ...... you can edit your posts.... please use it instead of just posting again.

and dont spam... try and say something more then jsut a word... use sentences :D

-Wraith 8-

It found a win32.pap virus.

It was definitely a win32 virus and i think the extention was something like pap or pat. . .something along those lines.

Interesting thing is that I couldnt execute my ArmyOperations game a few nights ago and ignored it....Mcafee found this virus plagueing (spelling?) many of my windows and program files.

Must have gotten it through some software I downloaded off of Kazza, but none the less, problem solved...I didnt have to delete files, just clean them. After another virus scan today, everything is still clean, so Im sold on Mcafee Virus software. Ive used it at work for years and now that I needed it, it really came through.

-Cik

Thank you Cik, great advice. I had several corrupted files. I purchased the product online and I am now a Mcafee user!

The troubling thing is, I had no problems with any of my software until I connected to the SWG patch server and downloaded the patch before the servers crashed for good last night.

I would hate to think the files came from Sony.

Archived