Home

Can you kill Ewoks?

toolfan

I havent found any yet in the game, but I saw them in the trailers for SWG. So i'm dieing to know, are they actually in the game and can you kill them? because if you can i'm making a fighter class. :cool:

They look like squarriels and we all know those taste darn yummy in real life. ;)

Damn, people said to hit Endor and fight ewoks with a large group and you can take em, good exp flow... yet!

I decide to spent the heft lot of 4.3k on a trip to endor, alas!

Nobody is there, its fraggin desolate as hell. There sare some Bark Mites that are good exp, for both fighting and scout res, even though I can only take one at a time.

Being a Brawler uses a lot of action poins, hard to fight some stuff =/

Need a group!!!

On Flurry, Myself (Wookiee Marksman) and two other Wookiees and a Zy took on a few of Jar Jars Family (Scout types) they are pretty mean. We started at ranged weapons and poured on the fire then I ran up (needing Unarmed Brawl for smuggler) and went to smacking the prone Jar Jar. Well to my dismay he stood up and produced a Polearm and commenced wacking my furry butt to Incap. Lucky my fellow Wookiees finally aced him. So note to self: Groups until I get a bowcaster.

Originally posted by toolfan

I think he means owned by a Gungan, not Jar Jar, I'm sure Jar Jar is in the game, but you cant attack characters at are in the movie. :)

I dont know if Jar Jar would be in the game only because This game takes place in the time of luke skywalker not anikan..... Maby gungans live along life but........I think when anikin helps the Imps.... Slay all the jedi he might take out Jar Jar to.......Just because he is anoying and you can see it in anikins eyes......Ever since he met Jar Jar he wanted to Stik a hot pice of metal in his kidney..........Just because he doesnt have good table manners......And you know as well as i do that good table manners is a key to the practice of the dark side of the force.......

Originally posted by Exar_reborn

Anyone notice Jar Jar's spanish, "I take this with muy muy humility......" Boy I would like to knock him on his butt.

the person who played Jar Jar lived in Cuba. There was a lot of controversy surrounding the voice actor of Jar Jar to. People made a big deal out of it because he was also a homosexual, like that sort of thing matters. :rolleyes:

Archived