Home

HAM Bars are Partially Black

Black-Light

first off, quit dieing, that will help. take a few missions and clone urself, that will help. quit trying to fight things that will kill u, that will help. travel with a party, that will help. go to the cantina first and watch dancers listen to music. hitting control-c will bring up ur character sheet, there u will see how much battle fatigue i have. the higher that is, the harder it is for the medics to heal u, so go to the cantina frist. then find a medic (or many) that will heal all of ur wounds, it can only be healed at a med center. always tip ur medic, they spend alot of time and resources healing massive amounts of battle wounds. medics also need organics, and would be happy to take them from u. i personaly spend large amounts of time in the med center because i do tend to get banged up (i like to fight everything i have a chance of winning against), get to know the medics, send them a /tell, see if they r online, as they get to know u, they will be more willing to heal u.

note: there r never to many medics

To stop the problem in the first place , always pay to clone at the nearest centre to where you are fighting/hunting , then your HAM bars will stay full when you die and respawn.

It costs 1k creds (well it did in beta) which is probably cheaper than what you'll end up /tipping medics and ents for a massive heal.

Chindi.

ya and if your that damaged be prepared to pay an arm and a leg for healing cause i for one will not sit there for 2 hours healing for nothing. Plus the amount of meds it would consume would be sick. I normally leave the people in really really rought shape unless they tip me well and i mean WELL like 800 to 1500.

You don't tip a medic, you pay him/her. :)

They provided a service, which by the way is far from cheap, so you should pay accordingly. :)

It's not supposed to be cheap to heal yourself.

I will always pay for myself, unless I have no money, where I'll just have to heal myself. ;)

Archived