Home

New IGN Preview

JedEye Knight

You know what I was thinking would be a nice suprise from Bioware and LucasArts? Since the game delayed a couple of times if the game went gold silently and they just made an announcement that the shipped it. That would be cool.

I seriously doubt it though.

Back OT- Preview looks pretty good. This means they have a copy that they are playing. :D

Yes a copy ... ::looks up the IGN offices and packs up a metal bat and ski mask:: Umm .. I'll be back in a bit :p anyway the game sounds really good, I cant wait

and to wat u said I was thinking just that 5 minutes ago :eek: I was like .. maybe they're fooling us all and have gone gold and secretly are making copies to ship ... but I doubt that as well

Man, I love IGN previews.

This one has a lot of small spoiler-ish info, so watch out for it if you want to be sqeaky clean. ;)

You can wield a sword in one hand and a blaster pistol in the other if you have the right class of character and spend your attribute and skill points in a way that allows for this.

*happy dance* :D

Once again, they have said this game has almost limitless options. All the little things this preview has makes me all bubbly inside. :p;P

Wielding both a sword and a blaster? Mmmm, must be a normal sword then, I can remember the developers recently stating that you can't wield a saber and a blaster at the same time...

Still, one helluva a good preview, some very interesting information in there. I especially like some of the subquests, especially a certain one with a twi'lek. ;)

I couldn't help but notice the last paragraph tho'...

We'll have more on KOTOR in the coming days as the adventures of Lando L. Jackson continue. For now, enjoy the new movie.
Durrr, which new movie? :confused:

Originally posted by Burrie

Wielding both a sword and a blaster? Mmmm, must be a normal sword then, I can remember the developers recently stating that you can't wield a saber and a blaster at the same time...

Here's a recent answer from Bioware's QA Chris Priestly:

Ooooo... that is actually incorrect. You can dual wield items, but they must be the same type. You can have 2 (one handed) blasters, 2 (one handed) melee weapons like swords, but not one of each sort. There is no class that can wield one of each.

Originally posted by Hannibal

You know what I was thinking would be a nice suprise from Bioware and LucasArts? Since the game delayed a couple of times if the game went gold silently and they just made an announcement that the shipped it. That would be cool.

I seriously doubt it though.

Back OT- Preview looks pretty good. This means they have a copy that they are playing. :D

I would doubt it too, sounds like the people on the official forums would wring the developer's necks if they didn't tell them when it went gold :D

Archived