Home

Building a bowcaster

Montrose

I want to build my own bowcaster, but I need to get my hands on quadronium steel. In the baazars there is just "steel" for sale. Is this the same thing? If not, is quadronium rare or what? Can anyone give me some advice on acquiring the components to build a bowcaster, especially metals, iron and steel?:cool:

If you're going to build your own bowcaster you will need to be an artisan, have the sufficient plans to MAKE the gun and have all the resources. Trust me...if you get to a high enough artisan lvl to build it, you'll know how to find resources.

If you want it plain and simple. Get a mineral detector for the Metals and get a General Crafting Tool. With those two in tandem you'll be able to build the rest of the surveying equipment you need to get yourself on your feet and get you well on the way to becoming an artisan.

BUT if you're going the combat route (which I think you might be since you don't know about surveying for specific types of steel), I'd just keep checking the bazaar or find somebody with an Engineer tag under their name and ask them to make one for you.

(BTW, I do beleive in the item details there is a brief description on there and it will tell you what type of steel it is)

doonium iron and quadranium steel are the the metals u need to build the bowcaster.

Only Wookiee Weaponsmiths to my knowledge can build them. and only wookiees can use them.

I've been on Tatooine, Rori, Naboo, and Corellia and I have not found either steel nor iron so I'm assuming that they are on either endor or lok.

Have a nice day hunting for either of the two :D

I was able to find Doonium Iron. I am still having an issue with the quadranium steel.

I decided to do a little test and created artisans on different servers starting on different planets. i was unable to find the steel anywhere. I did however find it in a bazaar terminal, and when I spoke to the person who put it there, they said that it no longer exists on Rori. I am wondering if some metals can only be gathered during certain times of the day.

In regards to who can make Bowcasters. ONLY wookiees can make them. You do NOT need to be a wookiee weaponsmith. i started as a scout and had the schematic in my datapad. You just need to be able to find all the components and find a PRIVATE weapon crafting station to make it.

Errakka

:deathstar

Archived