Home

New Trailer at X-Box.com

JedEye Knight

That's was one amazing find JedEye

I would love to see that kick contact with that face and see the aftermath though. But nevertheless a great trailer including the sounds of the final version!

All our waiting hasn't come to be fruitless

Methinks I might have a program right here that you folks might appreciate. With this program, you can download a streaming video straight to your hard disk. I already managed to capture this trailer to watch whenever I want, as well as various other previews, like the (high version) video at X-Box or the old preview at gameon which showed us some footage after a dry spell.

It won't let me view it. I keep getting the F**king message!

Windows Media Player Error

Cannot play back the file. The format is not supported.

An unknown error has occurred. (Error=80004005)

Cannot play back the file. The format is not supported. (Error=80040265)

And I have Windows Media Player 9. Why is this happening?

Hi, Burrie I've downloaded the program you told us about but I know it might look stupid but could you explain how to make it work because when I put the URL it gives me this message

> OPEN : http://www.xbox.com/xboxtv/default....ler2-0001&bw=hi

> SAVE : C:\DOCUME~1\xp\Mes documents\default....ler2-0001&bw=hi.asf

> URL : http://www.xbox.com/xboxtv/default....ler2-0001&bw=hi

> Connecting...

> Resolving DNS IP address, please wait...

> CONNECTED at: 20:11:54 Date: 2003-07-05

> Server Address: 207.46.200.145

> Server Port: 80

> Local Address: 172.202.8.9

> Local HTTP Port 1335

> Initialising streaming protocol, waiting for reply...

> HTTP/1.1 404 Object Not Found

> Disconnected

What did I do wrong and what should I do.

Geezes, Tyrell, calm down.

What did I do wrong and what should I do.

You have to give the adress of where the WMV page is located. All what you did was give the adress of the HTML page, I think.

To find the adress that you need, open up the movie so that it'll start loading in your Windows Media Player. Once the Media Player has started, click on file --> Properties. Copy the location of the WMV file(you'll see it there), and place the link in the streaming-video ripper.

In the case of this trailer, you'll need to give the following link : http://www.xbox.com/media/games/starwarskotorepublic/vid-starwarskotorepublic-trailer2-0001-hi.asx.

Hope that helps.

Edit : Pardon, posted the wrong link

Okay, this is what I did:

I took this URL ===>http://www.xbox.com/xboxtv/default.htm?t=3849&v=%2Fmedia%2Fgames%2Fstarwarskotorepublic%2Fvid-starwarskotorepublic-trailer2-0001&bw=hi

I took that, I opened up WMP9. I went to the top left corner where it says "File". I clicked on it, then I clicked on "Open URL". Then I placed that URL in there and clicked okay...............nothing happened.

Originally posted by Burrie

That link won't work, Tyrell. Try the link I posted above.

Also, please note that the post above is a reply to Drafus' problem... but the link given there should help you as well, Tyrell.

Well placed that link that you gave into WMP9 and I got this response:

Windows Media Player cannot find the specified file. Be sure the path is typed correctly. If it is, the file does not exist at the specified location, or the computer where the file is stored is offline.

Originally posted by Drafus

Hi Lord-Tyrell, I don't know if it have anything to do with it but did you check if there were any update for your player.

Updates? I just downloaded it a few days ago. Its Windows Player 9.

Ihave also some problems trying to download new trailer KOTOR. This goes out to user JedEye Knight. I notice that your avatar is from a web site that I use to go to download trailers from this site. I does ayone where this is. It had Jedeye Knight's avatar when you go into the site. Can anyone help me.

Also JedEye Knight I PM you.

Archived