Home

Dark Jedi Medallion

Gryzex

Well I was playing this night and when I was going to log off I went to check in my inventory and I had a "Dark Jedi Medallion" (I have taken a Screen Shot of it, might add it later).

The info about this item is : a Sith engraving haunts the surface of this dark jewel

I also noticed that I can actually wear it.

So I wanted to know if this is a quest item that I need to give to someone or I just that I have found it. And I would like to know if anyone ever heard of this and what can we do with it

I have seen those on the bazaar market, they arnt cheap either. They go for about 2k credits each so dont sell it for anything less. As far as what you can do with it I believe it is quite limited. You must have picked it up off of a NPC you killed, I once picked up a really cool pistol that cant be found anywere and sold it to some smuck for 50 credits, looked like Han Solos blaster, coulda sold it easy for 5k. But its just jewelry

I don't think it's anything.

I have had them twice because I did the same quest twice and both times the mission got botched somehow. You're supposed to go to a guy get a Dark Jedi Medallian then give it to another guy for Holocron Splinters. I got the Medallian and the Splinters both times.

good for u, but its not my case cause I'm a brawler with marksman and novice medic, so that mean I cant craft things

anyway, I know that I have found this, might be with a quest or on a corpse and its not something I crafted

You can get those by the hand full on Flurry if you go to a Criminal and take a few missions from him. One he gives is he is collecting Jedi stuff and u go and kill another collector for him and take it and he will give you Holocron Shardes for it. Or you can just keep it. I know this will "P1$$" all the Rare Traders and collectors but, hey I am a Wookiee :p:wookiee: :wookiee:

I got one of those too. Did a mission for a criminal where I was supposed to deliver it, but when I got to the the other guy he just said something about finishing what he asked me to do. So I kept the medallion.

good for u, but its not my case cause I'm a brawler with marksman and novice medic, so that mean I cant craft things

Well, Since I was just being nice and giving people (those not involved in crafting or that do not know the crafting system) a heads up.. but you know what why be nice? I hope you buy a Yoda robe for 100k credits because you think it is a rare only that when you look at it after you buy it to see that it was player crafted..

Archived