Home

You're a Star Wars-buff if...

Paragon_Leon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

I have a pool in my backyard, but i never swim in it. I don't really know why, but i just don't enjoy swimming that much.

BTW, i wish gaming was a sport, that would be great for the olympics. *And Tie Guy takes the gold in the RA2 event.* :D

Guest Tie Guy

"It appeats as thought they were using a hack known as RA2Edit. And now for the world news with Lisa Hallensworth, Lisa........

Guest Master Yoda

I used to play soccer when i was younger, I was my teams best defender. Now i dont have the endurance to play even if i wanted to.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Master Yoda

I used to play soccer when i was younger, I was my teams best defender. Now i dont have the endurance to play even if i wanted to.

Hey, me too. I played defense for hte State Cup Championship team. (not to brag or anything) But now i couldn't play coz i can barely run the mile without getting a cramp. :D

And Compa, Tennis rocks, i play that now.

We play soccer here pratically as a national sport...

I used to do a bit of judo on the side, but that's waaaaay back. Wouldn't remember any moves.

As far as brain-sports went, i was quite a chess-player and once won a tournament of the southern part of Holland (about the size of New York)

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

We play soccer here pratically as a national sport...

I used to do a bit of judo on the side, but that's waaaaay back. Wouldn't remember any moves.

As far as brain-sports went, i was quite a chess-player and once won a tournament of the southern part of Holland (about the size of New York)

Don't you call it Football though?

Chess is cool, I just don't like all the stupid moves you can do. Like if the king os over here and another piece is over there you can switch them!

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

I do a lot of running during the hockey season, to keep me endurance up (goalies have gotta have it) ;)

Lives in Canada and likes Hockey?! How weird :D

Ah... culture differences...

yeah, we call soccer 'voetbal', which would translate literally into 'football'.

The chess-move you refer to is called a 'rochade' I believe.

It wasn't a really stupid move either, because you couldn't do it if you had moved either of those pieces before it.

Guest Tie Guy

I like chess...but i hardly ever play it anymore.

BTW Rommel, i don't see myself as being lucky coz i've got a pool. Rmember, i told you i never swam in it.

does patrick kluivert play for the dutch national team???

from rommel:

I'd have to say Toronto. My favourite player is Felix Potvin, who's yours?

rommel, i don't know if you know who brad stuart is, he's the young defenseman for the sharks (only 21). he may be the next rob blake......another person is owen nolan, i think he rocks.......

Archived