Home

Story Game

RoyTordesLegend

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...she realized that there was a novel being written about her in the Games forum. With that shocking bit o' info in mind, she said to her buddies Roy and Ray, "Oh no, where is this going?" To which they said.....

Yes, Andy it would be easier if you were a mod, then you could supress these peoples free mind and stop them doing it. But in your case my advice to you is: ask Roy .. he even knows how to help mum. But Andy just replies in a dry way "I am not right sure, Ray, Roy may come up with some more humidity, and i dont want to get wet all over my body." "Whats so bad about it?", Ray asked and smiles to Roy. ..

Andy ignored the look and answered, "because I just don't like it. Heat and humidity are all very well, but I do prefer to go sailing in my pirate ship!" With that, she put on her pirate garb and went out sacking and pillaging, all the while laughing maniacally.

Ray and Roy were appalled. So they decided to go get ice cream. But on the way over.........

....he had been thinking! The shock nearly knocked Roy down. He could not believe such a thing.

"What are you thinking of, Das?" he asked.

"Really complicated philosophical quandaries," replied the boy. "And monkeys."

"Oh."

And with that, Roy Tordes and Ray Jones began their

QUEST FOR THE REAL DAS MOLE.

(fade in adventurous music)

.. Ray suddenly interrupts .. "WAIT Andy.. Roy and me .. we cannot go to quest real DAS MOLE. Roy has holidays .. and i am suffered from nothing .. so no way.. unless we have the chance to.. ", "Yeah", Roy comes up and *wanz* has a neckreck for Ray, "unless.."

[edit]

*trabbtrabbtrabb*

"unless.." ..

Roy was sleeping. Andy and Ray grabbed their chance, sneaked in and started to paint Roy black.

.. meanwhile ..

Roy, dreaming he his Roy Black, a famous german folksinger, starts to sing *sings* Mmmmmoooleee i beat you up coz youre just an oolllldddeeee .. bastardooo, like Largooo, stealing my GAAAAAAAAAMEEEEs consense and overrrr the next hence you jump and SEEELLL it as your OOOOOWWWWNN yyyyyyyyuuuunkkkk!!!! *stopps singing* Roy stops singing coz Andy put her slip (and i mean a REAL SEXY ONE -- huuu i could fetish this .. :D) into his mouth. Err... however Ray is total greedy and jealously (splel me feral) punches Roy back to his bed.. but that after that he calmed down: "Hey, that wasnt right, poor sleeping Roy. I was awake while she was doing that." .. *smiles satisfied*

Roy realises that this is in fact another imposter - this time a fake Ray (shock horror), the clue being that even the real Ray isn't this much oversexed!!!!

Roy takes Ray out with some rapid hand movements, straps him and his carcass to a Ford Fiesta along with some dynamite, starts the engine and places a brick on the accelerator....bye Ray!!!!!..........BOOOOMMMMMM....

Roy sits back expecting to see some springs, circuit boards and other evil robot imposter type bits, but all he sees is bits of liver, kidney, brain........ooohhh ssshhhheeettt, that actually WAS Ray!!!!

Oh Ray.....you're dead and can never post on the forum again..........noo.....(nnnnnooooo!!!!!!!!!!)

suddenly all these organ parts began to move towards each other ..

*fantastic rendered morphingscene*

*speaks with slight austrian accent*

Roy, it's like i always said in this forum.. i'll BE back..

:cool:

ps. could you like .. give me these underpanties..?

Andy slowly approached the newly reassembled Roy and poked him really hard. He jumped up and yelped.

"It's him all right," she said, confirming the obvious. "You can have whatever you want. Give him the panties, Roy."

"No!" said Roy indignantly. "I want to keep them ALL!"

"MORTAL FOOL!" Ray screamed with rage. "BOW TO ME AND GIVE ME THE PANTIES BEFORE I BLAST YOU!"

They started to tussle, Ray used his newfound superhuman strength to twist Roy's arm.

"Stupid boys," Andy sighed, exasperated. She got out a fire hose and sprayed them thoroughly. Just then....

Roy knew at that moment that the only panties he wanted were Andys!!! In one stunning movement he ripped them off. Something wasn't right though.......

.....the tastful lacy thong just wasn't Andy's style......Roy knew that he should really be holding a huge tent like pair of pink/yellow/blue striped or spotted undies with enough elastic to build a super catapult (that having been Roys plan - to construct a super weapon using only Knickers and lumps of wood!!).

Roy then noticed something else, a painful detail this new imposter had forgotten to notice. Andys huge bush, almost Ronald McDonald wig like in appearance had been replaced by a button and it was flashing.

....err newly reassembled Ray - can you do the honours with the button mate???;)

*presses button*

huuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Oh, Laydey.

;)

In a voyeurous moment Ray slapped Roy that hard.. he couldnt even remember of his own avatar anymore .. so Ray just has to go on and take Andy Panties .. but then he recognizes .. Roy already was wearing it. Put this off Poopoohead .. it's mine, Andy said i can wear it .. But then again Ray remembers...

*presses button again*

huuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. Heyheyhey. dont do this at home kids..

.. and suddenly Andy said .. dont worry Ray you can have another one from me..

So they helped up Roy who still was confused a bit, together they now on the way to....

.......world peace.

After a lot of very hard work and vicious diplomacy, everyone in the world was completely peaceful. There was no fighting, anywhere.

That is, until Roy and Ray began to fistfight on the edge of a cliff.

"Hrm, that looks dangerous." thought Andy. Just then, she realized that they were battling for her love. Apparently this had been an issue between them ever since they started these adventures.

There was a giant crack of lightning and....

In the new restarted universe Das Mole wasn't confused anymore, Andy didn't dress like a common tart, Ray didn't have a blow up doll addiction, Roy wasn't quite as cool, and Reaper Girl and Darth Vulger were an item.

Roy decided that a game of snooker was in order....but who could he play?

'mey' said Ray and so they stepped up to the table.. 'but first lets turn the volume down here' Ray shouted .. 'ahh much better now' .. Ray took the cue .. 'HERE' and threw it over to Roy. .. That stupid guy didnt catched it. 'F###' . .. he couldnt speak it out befor it all was too late, by the same time Andy already had recognized that it had fallen DIRECT onto the self-destruction-button wich are wide spreaden in THIS universe.. for our unlucky heroes self destruct with the next seconds wasnt stoppable anymore...

So couple of meaningless timeeras later .. the UNIVERS returns ..

and this time RAY has his ADDICTION to blow up dolls .. and Roy is only wearing G-Strings (dont be bothered.. Ray is wearing NOTHING underneath) .. and andy always has enough SLIPS (sexy ones andy, for real sure!!) for ROY and RAY ..

"Damn," Andy remarked as she reclined on the bad. "I was kind of liking that tasteful sweater/jeans outfit I had on in the other universe." She noticed the rising humidity with dismay and began to reflect on what a big day it had been.

Outside two weirdos began a fistfight.

(the end?)

Archived