Home

** Q&A with Garry Gaber Announcement **

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Not getting your hopes up....but...

GB.com will be holding a Q&A with Garry soon. Questions to ask would be along the lines of the old game, what he has been upto and also a touch on his project.

Speaking to LA today, the project is far off and probably will surface around the time of Episode 3.

So get your thinking caps on.

DMUK

Sweet... I'll have to think about about some good questions besides the obliged one:

- What is the new project he's working on?

And just to thank him for being in touch with the community and for adding up the cool shield effect at least on fambaas. :D

Be sure to tell him that DMUK, ok? ;)

Oh yeah, I also wanted to ask if MP is going to be on LA's own server or the Zone, cause the Zone hates us. They dispise our game and take pleasure in seeing their negligence ruin it. I think its because somehow LA is connected to one of the many companies that are in competition with MS (AOL Time Warner being the most prominent).

Well, here are some questions, the blue ones are about the game:

- What is the new project you're working on about? (I had already posted this one)

- Is it an RTS?

- Will it use an original engine or will it borrow an existing one?

- If it is an RTS, what have you learnt from SWGB that you will be able to apply (or eliminate) for the next game?

- This is not a game question, but I would like to know: What would be the best career to study in order to work as a game designer? (not programmer nor artist)

Man! It's difficult to ask about something you don't have a clue about, I think once he clarifies the blue questions, asking will be easier.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Probably the end of next week. Then it could take a couple of weeks to get the replies etc

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Just a little longer. Ronda is away doing these Lucasarts comic con things currently, so I have to wait for her to get back and my other contact is busy currently.

Wont be long

DMUK

OK i have question...

What new triggers if you do will be included in the Secnario Editor if there is going to be one, and if there is one will there be pre-set cinematic triggers that could be used to create AI cinematics either to be used at the start of a custom made level or would you make them flexiable so that they could be activated at any time ?

Ok, it might need shortining :p

Archived