Home

From the Captain's Log

Alia

My valiant crewmates and I have left the pillaging, burning, sacking, and shouting of the Battle of the Retitling behind. For this I am glad.

But I sense that in its wake a greater evil has befallen the gentle Harbor. I can feel it in the, uhh, deck. Shadows lurk in the dirty corners....and the crewmates whisper of a nameless fear. Some say the evil Ghost Pirate Lechuck has reincarnated for the last time, to spread his foul stench over the Caribbean. This I doubt. I am convinced that the evil resides within each one of us, some more, some less.

The blatant pointlessness of everything we do has driven some of the crew mad. One by one, they begin to fade.....gradually. Some become spineless spirit-minions of another online community.....some are led to desperate fates, attempting to jump overboard to end the expanse of boredom and chaos by throwing themselves off a cliff to the rocks below. One by one, they are consumed by the yearning for the old Harborness.

"My home is in shambles," sobbed a poor, dirty little girl. "My country is dying, and my people are leaving. Now it's only me, my brothers and my pet rabbit. All the others are fading fast...." She wiped another tear, and said, "Now I know why they have all those crying-face smilies."

The scarred, battle-worn Harbor said to me pleadingly, "Don't give up on me, I may have a few good years left yet."

People, regroup! Don't post about how sucky everything is, how the Harbor is dying! Make it better! What do you think would be nice to talk about here? Post a thread about it! Things will look up again, I promise.

My word, if it means anything. :D

-Captain Andy

Early, early Wednesday morning.

The decent thing? Scandalous!

At any rate, I wrote that, as it says, early in the morning when I always feel deathly optimistic and encouraging. Hey, maybe I'll write a fan novel about the Harbor tomorrow night. That would be.....weird.

breasts breasts .. zoom wait!

*struggles*

*falls*

*gets up*

*struggles and falls again*

*gets up again*

*gets slapped by a mod: "dont SPAM!!!!"*

zoom yeah you almost got her..!

*helps up roy..*

lets get some milkyshakes, pal.

Archived