Home

Official Jedi FSCS thread.

Sare-WX

Just started this thread up so we can organize any information we have on jedi FSCS.

So far, there is talk of a hermit/philosopher that randomly(?) spawns on tatooine in the middle of the desert that gives you a quest, with no directions on how to complete the quest. The hermit asks for 4 medalions, and ends with "May the Force be with you."

Also, I ran across a rebel NPC that I could ask about darth vader, and he told me that he is a jedi, and there aren't many left, but he knows there are some light jedi left. At least the rebels know where the remaining jedi are.

i found a criminal on naboo who gives you a quest to get a dark jedi medalion... i got it and returned it to him.. and he gave me holocron shards,,,

the shards details said:

the markings are undescribable ... yet familiar to you.!

and i dont even want to be a jedi :p

Yeah, apparently, thats a post FSCS quest, that allows you to start the jedi path. There are a number of people who you can get holocron shards from, which is how you learn to weild the force without training from a master, supposedly.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

i found a criminal on naboo who gives you a quest to get a dark jedi medalion... i got it and returned it to him.. and he gave me holocron shards,,,

the shards details said:

the markings are undescribable ... yet familiar to you.!

and i dont even want to be a jedi :p

I did the same mission and it was difficult so im not telling

U just have to do like i did and stumble on it

Holocron mission and Dark Jedi Medallions are not part of the path to unlocking the FS Slot. Sorry :-( The devs have said that it is different for everyone, so if having to do a mission to start it isn't very different. I have been following the Jedi profession forums on the SWG site, and I think the best theory is just play the game. I think the people that try to unlock it will get it later than those who don't. It is random for everyone, so no one can tell. People have lightsabers already, but they are no use since only a Jedi can wield them. But if the Holocron pieces are part of the path, then damn, I already have 15 pieceies of the path! :-)

15 is a great start, i have manage death after death to get 75, these missions are way hard, and no way the start of the jedi path. and the devs must have a list of all the possible ways to unlock the fscs, u can't just make it that a random thing will unlock the fscs, i mean what happens if a persons way to unlock it is to be human, but they are a wookie, they got screwed, there has to be a list of every way possible for some person to unlock it, probibly a very long list, and if players got a hold of it, it would be like a scavenger hunt trying to figure out which one on the list will unlock it for them, a simple mission will not start u to becoming a jedi.

Archived