Home

broken sword 1 and 2

hi there.....

i was hoping if u could help me woth something....i am new to the adventure gaming genre....and i couldnt help but noticing that broken sword 1 and 2 seem to be two of the best games in history....

the problem is i live in egypt.....and i cant get my hands on any of them....even games sites dont ship to egypt....

and i cant find it on kazaa or imesh or anything....can anyone PLZ help a fellow gamer....like can anyone make a copy and ship it to me...and i'll pay the shipping....or upload the games on a certain site so that i can download them....

thanks a lot

waiting 4 reply

If it turns out to be too expensive, my advice is to just get Broken Sword 1. Reviews are more mixed on BS2, and while I didn't mind (I paid $10 US for a budget version), you might if you were spending a bunch more. Just a thought, any way.

Sold-Out Software has the games packaged in a DVD case, with their own nifty installer. I just finished BS1; I know I said this earlier, but what a great, truly classic game! It's good to know all the original voices are reprising their roles for BS3.

Archived