Home

yavin_final

MA103

OK, I reached the final map but I can't find the enemy. I don't know how to advance. I heard him laughing once, rocks falling down onto me and that's it. Can someone please help out? Thanks indeed for any help.

There's a walkthrough HERE .

ONLY CLICK IF YOU'RE SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW!. I can't be held responsible if you read too far ahead!

As far as I remember, when the rocks fall on you, there's an exit to the room on the upper platform. If you want more help... there's the link ;)

Enjoy,

B.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the boards fella! :D

Yes!!!! I killed Desann at last after some tries! He was very tough, he kept choking Kyle and he looked so much in pain. I've completed all levels now, wo ho! Perhaps I can try the whole game again, when I'm bored, except this time, I'm going to try Jedi and not Padawan. :D

Originally posted by MA103

Perhaps I can try the whole game again, when I'm bored, except this time, I'm going to try Jedi and not Padawan. :D

I was gonna try that, but I got bored on Artus the second time around. I still re-play the Bespin levels though.

Anyway, shortly after the second attempt came to a helt I got addicted to the Multiplayer. I'm still not off it ;)

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

Mayeb this was the wrong forum to ask in though :p

I dunno dude, I'd have thought this was the perfect place to ask! :) I mean it worked didn't it?

B.

I got addicted to the Multiplayer. I'm still not off it

I don't like the multiplayer as much as the single, because I rarely get into games with low pings. I play Magestorm and, from time to time, Dark Age of Camelot. I'm no doubt addicted to them. :)

I love Mythic Entertainment games. Mythic have always developed successful games for the online market, and helped develop such titles as: Magestorm, Dark Age of Camelot, Splatterball, Starship Troopers etc. Mythic Entertainment later went on to develop the highly successful Dark Age of Camelot in 2001, which currently holds the record as the fastest selling MMORPG ever.

Magestorm may be old in graphics now, because it's 6 years old but the world of Magestorm has a strong online community unlike Dark Age of Camelot, Ever Quest etc. ;)

I heard Legacy of Kain is coming back, that game was truely awesome, but I doubt it'll remain long.

Magestorm (MS) is an exciting online only 3D First Person Shooter (FPS) using magical spells as weapons. It was the very first game of its type, developed by Mythic Entertainment (or Interworld, as they were known) for Engage Games online (A subsidiary of Interplay) back in 1995.

The premises of Magestorm are both fairly simply, but require complex tactics. You will battle in the magical realms of Folenn for one of three forces: Chaos, Order or Balance. Your primary role in a game is to play as a team. Each side (Chaos/Order/Balance) can be thought of as a team.

There are four classes to play as in MageStorm. A Wizard is the main firepower of the team because they have the most offensive spells. Healers heal other players and raise people from the dead. Psionics are the 'scout' unit and have movement and mind spells. Eldritchs can drop signs (bombs) and shoot void which takes power away from an opponent.

You become more powerful by earning experience and gaining in level. Each level your character will have slightly more health and slightly more power. Also, at every level up, you will gain a research point, which at certain intervals will allow you to learn new and more powerful spells. There are a total of 30 levels, and at level 30 you will be the most powerful of your class.

Magestorms original release to the Engage server back in 95 was later followed by debuts on AOL, Gamestorm and Gamezone (in Europe). When EA (Electronic Arts) bought out Gamestorm and AOL's games channel, Magestorm was shut down from these services, and for 9 months Magestorm had no home. Part of this reason was that Engage (Interplay) still had the rights to Magestorm for 6 months after the shutdowns, they were not willing to let these go, and although they could not host the game themselves, Mythic were powerless to stop them.

Another complication was the bankruptcy of ICE (Iron Crown Enterprises) on which the Magestorm battle system was based. The legal complications of this meant that many of the systems of Magestorm had to be redesigned before it could be re-released. Eventually this simply meant the renaming of some of the classes and spells. Magestorm was relabeled as Magestorm Millennium and re-released to the public on the 10 May 2001, on the Mythic Realms server. With contingents of both former AOL and Gamestorm players, the competition is as fierce as ever!

You can find more info about Magestorm here: http://www.mythic-realms.com

You may also like to visit these sites:

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com

http://www.mythicentertainment.com

Archived