Home

Ric Olie ACTING on BBC1 !!!

•-BLaCKouT-•

O.o;

What are you talking about? Of course he can act. You never seen Withnail And I and Wayne's World 2? He's in both those films, and he's bloddy brilliant, amazingly funnay. That part in TPM he had did him no credit at all, shame on him for accepting the job ^^

if you think that is good, you should try watching trainspotting or Leon... turns out Ewan McGregor and Natalie Portman can act too.... :eek:

i have a theory that maybe all the actors in EP1 are actually CGI doubles... would explain the woodeness...

That's cool Darky :p

I haven't seen Withnail And I (although I know I probably should, it is a classic), and Del Preston is the man obviously!

And obviously, I know he can act, he wouldn't be an actor otherwise would he? ;) But you get the point I was making: "You catch on pretty quick, kid" dear Lord. :p

As it goes, I was only half-watching it. It wasn't bad, but BBC1's crime dramas are all a bit samey for me. *shrugs* Respectable enough, but not enough to grab me.

Oh, and BB: Are you referring to my Coronation Street and Eastenders threads? :p

B.

Archived