Home

Great idea

iceqb

You know what'd be a great idea to find out if mi5 is realy coming?

ASK

there are many e-mailadresses you can write to, do you actualy think that if you post it in the forums they're gonna read it all?

how may threads are in here anyway? and inside those threads maybe 25 posts each, do you realy think they have time to read it all? they have better things to do you know!

just wanted you to know

Actually, I just find it easier to use my psychic powers to constantly bombard LucasArts with the idea of making MI5. Eventually they'll cave in under the mind-numbing pressure.

*this post brought to you by Tongue-In-Cheek Productions™*

Originally posted by iceqb

do you actualy think that if you post it in the forums they're gonna read it all?

Who are "they"?

It is anyway doubtfull if they are making the game right now. How many people can make it at Lucas Arts anyway?

Haven't most adventure project leaders left Lucas Arts?

Ask, eh? It's simplicity boggles the mind....

But no, I couldn't ask(from reading threads I already know the answer) because Lucas Arts is VERY tired of me bugging them about random things on my mind, questions, paraphanalia, etc.

From the Grim Fandango Universe

PCZ: Are there any other popular franchises that LucasArts will re-visit?

There'll definately be another Monkey Island game. You've seen four incredibly well-done versions of Monkey Island, and there's an immense amount of stories that remain to be told within that series. And not only that series -- I mean Grim Fandango especially, we'd love to revisit that one day. Sadly, Tim Schaffer probably won't be involved, but we don't think that means the property has to suffer at all. You look at somebody like Sean Clarke, who's involved as director of Full Throttle II. Sean's extremely talented, and I think he'll bring an interesting perspective to Full Throttle, in the same way someone could do with a sequel to Grim Fandango.

Source: The GFN

Archived