Home

Jedi Sensitivity Potion?

Montrose

While I was browsing through the baazar in one of the towns of Tatooine. I came across a "potion of Jedi Sensitivity" for 199 credits through the auction. As I examined it, I realized it was made by a fellow player, and I thought to myself, "oh this has got to be a hoax! I can't become a Jedi by drinking a potion? Right?" The creator of the potion was probably trying to make some money off of some stupid fool. After I left for the shuttle, I thought wow, did I just pass up an opportunity to become a Jedi? Am I the stupid fool for passing it up? Has anyone seen this potion? Should would be on the look out for people trying to deceive us and take are hard earned credits? Maybe this is just one of the many unexpected challenges of Star Wars Galaxies?

I'd rather be a "fool" for passing up an opportunity (which is like 0 possibility by the way) of getting a Jedi FS slot and play the timeline (as in, virtually no Jedi around anymore), than drinking some bogus playermade brew that's supposedly will open up your FS slot. :)

In fact, I'm a more of a fool if I bought it. :)

So you did the right thing. ;)

Jedi FS slot will not, and I can't stress that enough really, will not be opened by drinking something made by a player. ;)

Ugh I thought I was finished with these kinds of people in AC. I definetly think they need to change the naming anything they want. And as for the people who are like blah blah blah I'll kick you butt and sit there like their the most powerful in the game, if they don't do anything then just be like "are you going to do anything" Thats when the fun starts, you see all the lamest excuses for not fighting lol.

well maybe...naming is useful for selling quality items and it's also fun to name items for roleplaying, etc.

...at least have what the default name of the item is somewhere on there...that'd be helpful for the various items that look alike but are different in what they do (like in the databank entry for the item when you look at the details...I'm not completely sure but I don't think the default name of the item is included when you look at the details while in the bazaar, which can be trying sometimes)

i have yet to get the game and this is one thing im not looking forward to. All these idiots who try to ruin the game for everyone just because their favorite shemale bondage website hasn't been updated yet. do us all a favor and help the search and rescue foundation, GET LOST!

Archived