Home

Internet Connections Questions...

Jo

yes i can easily say the same thing as im gonna try and get one off ebay in 4 hours...im selling splinter cell just to get this. and my mom is gonna let me work off the montly fee. im so happy.

My fingers are crossed for you too!

Make sure you let us know if you get your copy! ;)

I bet the suspense is killing you! I've just recieved one of those Boba Fett limited edition Mini-busts today from Ebay... and that was nailbiting! (considering its meant to be for my 21st birthday in a few weeks time...)

no. they are selling like hotcakes on ebay because UKers are looking to get them...i wish i could get a copy for $30-$40 dollars. i do however have a quick question. On Ebay, when i see them for sale, some come with an account. can you cancel that one and sign up the game to your own New account, you know, start anew.

as i said before, im not worry about RAM, i already have more than the recommended pc specs. and i will be upgrading it and my Hard drive within a few months..im fine...now i just have to find SWG cheap. Doubtful as it may be.

Why don't you see if there are any "Instant Buy" auctions for SWG...

Oh, I just checked... I assume that you don't want to pay £90 - 99 for the Collectors Edition...

There is/was a collectors edition on there for £41... granted its not "Instant" though...

I got the C.E from gamestop.com for £50 (not including the £20 in delivery)

Originally posted by MasterJo

Trust me...if we could have dsl. we would have it in a heart beat. it is 25.99 in a town 7 MILES from us...but they dont offer it here...that is what sucks about it and why i am asking.

Do this 10BaseFL (fiber) goes a little over 2000 m without a booster so buy urself some fiber cable on a big spool drive down the road spooling it out (make sure u have a friend that has some sort of broadband)install boosters along the way and when u get to ur friends house (oh yeah make sure u buy a hub that allows u to go to from fiber to twisted pair) plug into his network and u should have a functioning network until someone runs the 7 miles of fiber cable over and destroys ur hard work.. but if it works u should be able to get 100megs a second going from computer to computer and however fast the broadband connection is! OR u could buy 1000BaseFx which goes 10k meters = 32808.4 feet close to 7 miles

5,280 * 7= 36960 feet u will need 6 signal boosters the cable and the two fancy hubs on each end....

SWG works fine with dail up thats what i use... Or u could do the above? u might be tempted when the first massive update comes out...

well, if the first big update is a downloadable execute file that you have to execute, then i'll just get my uncle to download it and send it. he is cool like that. but this is only under the circumstances i stated above, and if its highter than 50mb.

UPDATE: It's on it's way, yay. It will be at my doorstep either Friday, Saturday or Monday. And watch out Starsider members, I'm going there.

Archived