Home

So, how do Rebel/Imperial Factions work?

Neon Vampyre

I never bothered with aligning myself with any factions in Beta... I just wanted to stay neutral as I tested everything out.

How does the Rebel/Imperial faction thing work?

I mean, if you are Overt, can opposing faction players/NPCs just walk up to you and shoot you? Or do they still have to challenge you to a duel? (in the opposing faction players case, anyway)

And whats the deal with Covert? Can you be covert all the time? Or do you have to spend more Faction points to be covert?

If you are a decleared (overt) Rebel, or Imperial, you are free game for anyone on the opposing faction and vice versa.

As for faction points if you are covert, I don't know.

I do know that being a covert faction member will give you less perks of being with a faction.

Homer : "Purples a fruit... Mmm... purple..."

Aren't you always getting attacked? I remember a huge firefight erupting in Moenia on Naboo, with about 3 rebs against 15 imps! Guess who won.

Surely its a pain when you are trying to do other things...

i know that im not joining any side when i first start, im staying neutral and gonna do my own thing for while...maybe later ill go ahead and Join the rebels, but i know i wont join the Empire.

I was planning on joining the Rebels, but of the 5 or so fights I've seen they got slaughtered every time. That doesn't sound very appealing. I think I'll just stay neutral for a while and hope things balance out.

Archived