Home

New Villians In Monkey Island 5 (not Forgetting Lechuck)

Originally posted by Scab-Dude

Why should Lechuck be the "main bad guy" at all? I mean, anyone who has played even one game knows that LeChuck wants to marry Elaine, why can't they just get through this period? I think that a good story line would be some thing like LeChuck goes after some other chick and you can actually play Elanie. That would be awsome!!;)

So what you're saying is LeChuck should play: "hard to get"?

Maybe there should be another "noob" pirate whos competing for Elaine against guybrush. Add extra spice to the story, and could potentially create a really cheesy ending where they make up and get along, or where the other guy wins and guybrush is Elaineless. Dont know why, but i think that sounds interesting :p If only they didnt get married in that infernal 4th game!

Well if the "noob" did win Elaine's heart in the end, that would be a nice set-up for another sequal. But he'd have to do it with some sort of voodoo thingy or else she wouldn't be worth going after. Hey! Maybe the "noob" could get Le Chuck's help! Or, Guybrush teams up with Le Chuck to get Elaine back, they both care about her.

That'd be cool :D

**WARNING! THIS THREAD IS COMPLETLY AND DANGEROUSLY OFF THE SUBJECT!!**

Which is the funniest Monkey Island?

If you really, really, REALLY think about it....You realize that Monkey Island 1 isn't--

Hey...wait, go vistit my thread, titled--WHICH IS THE FUNNIEST!!

there-all solved!!:p

Originally posted by GuybrushTM

**WARNING! THIS THREAD IS COMPLETLY AND DANGEROUSLY OFF THE SUBJECT BECAUSE OF MY STUPID POST ALONE!!**

I cant really think of many more ideas for a new bad guy really...maybe my imagination will be inspired when i go see pirates of the carribean :D

Actually...maybe Elaine will die and become an evil ghost or some rubbish...

Originally posted by Cronny

Well if the "noob" did win Elaine's heart in the end, that would be a nice set-up for another sequal. But he'd have to do it with some sort of voodoo thingy or else she wouldn't be worth going after. Hey! Maybe the "noob" could get Le Chuck's help! Or, Guybrush teams up with Le Chuck to get Elaine back, they both care about her.

That'd be cool :D

What does everyone think of my idea (which I built off of Heidegger's idea)?

Originally posted by a11

LeChuck + G.W. Bush..

i cant think of a deadlier combination.

Haha! That's great, and very very true.

Though it would be awesome to see Largo again, I liked him, he was quite the villian.

I must admit though that I do like seeing new villians to handle sometimes, it gives a new spin to every game and makes them all the more challenging to handle someone who you don't know.

Anyway, those are just my odd thoughts, carry on.

>IE

I think there must be two evil characters in MI5, one should be LeChuck and the other one should be a good-looking pirate who would pretend Elaine's love. That would cause a fight between this new evil pirate and LeChuck. It would be funny.

Refering to the MI2 end, I've read that it's not very clear because Ron Gilbert was willing to make a third and final part of MI but he couldn't beacuse he didn't have the rights. That's why it's not very clear the connection between MI2 and MI3. Nobody (except Ron Gilbet) actually knows what happened with Guybrush while he was inside Big Whoop. The script writers found a solution to the problem but made the story a bit more vague...

Hey, I can't believe there are no Elaine avatars!

Archived