Home

New Villians In Monkey Island 5 (not Forgetting Lechuck)

:jawa will the new villians be jawas...

I THINK NOT!!!

Post your ideas on who will team up with LéChuck, if he does team up with a partner, in Monkey Island 5

I say that it will be an enourmously fat 'charity worker' from Ethiopia. She makes a deal with LéChuck to get all the Monkeys from Monkey Island and feed them to starving "families"(she really feeds them to herself!!!)

WhAt Do YoU ThInK?!?!?!?

Here's an idea: the only villain will be LeChuck.

Ain't that original? :D

OK, OK... I'll think of something.

Maybe Largo will return. :p

What about this: some voodoo guy tried to rule the Tri-Island Area once, not succeding, an he escaped from jail. Now, he is joining LeChuck, helping him, giving him lots'a voodoo stuff to help him!

It's an idea... :(

Meh.

MI certainly has to feature LeChuck. I mean seriously....if they left him out, they could replace Guybrush and Elaine just as well. There cannot be a Monkey Island game without those three as the main characters. As far as Largo is concerned...meh². I wouldn't exactly be sad if he returned but hey, I'd rather see some original sideshow characters again. People you have to get to know first and stuff.

Originally posted by DamnedPirate

Wasnt Largo Lechuck or did he join Lechuck its been such a long time since I've played MI1 beacause I have XP

Actually you can play MI1 on your xp.

i have xp too, at first it didn't work, but than i dragged the entire folder to a new location and it worked so :p

• 3 weeks later...

you mean like li'l Guybrush and li'l LeChuck in EFMI? i don't think so (actually i have no idea) probably not, but if there will be li'l Guybrush and li'l elaine it'll probably be funny.

So in conclusion: I have no idea :) :) :)

(Oh, and the smilie with the RocketLauncher could have won, he just needed to load up 3 Rockets and blast 'em at the three other smilies with the assault-rifle :p)

Originally posted by Cutthroat_Nick

I say that it will be an enourmously fat 'charity worker' from Ethiopia. She makes a deal with LéChuck to get all the Monkeys from Monkey Island and feed them to starving "families"(she really feeds them to herself!!!)

WhAt Do YoU ThInK?!?!?!?

i think this is taken from a southpark episode where a enormous fat charity worker collected all the stuff which was send to .. somewhere in africa (ethopia?)..

;) ;) ;)

hm.. i dont really have an opinion about that .. i think i am gonna let this question open til i play mi 5..

:D

That would be great. But I don't know if it is better for then when they'll have more Marley or Threapwood blood.:D

As we speak about kid's rigth now.

Are Guybrusch and LeChuck brothers or not?:confused:

I mean ... what the hell happens between MI2 and MI3?

I dont understand what happend between monkey island 2 and 3 how come elaine hasn't aged a bit since MI2? guybrush was little again so elaine should be an older woman when guybrush is back his "old" age, that doesn't make any sence. And many people complained that elaine is in love + has married guybrush in MI3 if they give them kids in the 5th one who knows how many MI-fans will come to "hate" (really big word) MI, actually i don't think they have the right to call themselves MI-fans cus all they do is say how bad CMI and EMI were.

You must have missed something in MI3 iceqb, because Gubrush didn't grow up naturally after he was turned into a kid, it had something to do with that sno-cone he ate (I didn't quite get that).

:fist:

that's not what i meant, at the end of MI2 you're a kid again and you're at the "big whoop" theme-park, so what happened between MI2 an MI3? the probably have a good explaination for it, otherwise they wouldn't have brought out the game that way...

Originally posted by iceqb

I dont understand what happend between monkey island 2 and 3 how come elaine hasn't aged a bit since MI2? guybrush was little again so elaine should be an older woman when guybrush is back his "old" age, that doesn't make any sence.

guybrush got cursed, remember??

the curse was "be a little child trapped in big whoop"

and after he escaped (somehow) the story continues at the start of cmi (guybrush in a scooter car on the water writing his diary or some.)

I have a very simple solution.

Guybrush and LeChuck ARE brothers.

Chuckie, LeChuck's real name, when he isn't being possessed by a demon from heck, creates a time paradox, like the one in the Swamp of Time, taking himself and Guybrush back in time, to a family vacation many years ago, as a last attempt to try and free himself. The demon over powers Chuckie, and Guybrush comes to the conclusion that LeChuck created the time paradox. He tried to run away, but realizing he must break the paradox, he rode the bumper cars.

This broke the time paradox, and Guybrush, the bumper car he was in, and Chuckie, still possessed by a demon, so he's really still LeChuck, get yanked back to their normal time. LeChuck continues sailing the sea and plunder and killing everyone he meets, and Guybrush floats along for days with no food, and no water...:D :D :D

MI5's new villain will be: Demon! Chuckie was mean, but when Demon is possessing him, he becomes the evil ghost zombie demon Pirate LeChuck! No, not really. It's really Stan. Or maybe George Lucas. Or... the voodoo lady! Well, at least we know there will be NO monkey kombat. How do we know. Well, if you play EMI, then Jojo Jr. tells you that you and LeChuck fight in the FINAL Monkey Kombat! YAY!

I can never stay on the topic that people have diverted a thread to...

Personally, LeChuck should and WILL be the MAIN bad guy of the game. I enjoy, follow, believe, and worship the thoughts of MI1 and MI2. These LeChuck's didn't team up. They had "Right Hand Men," but we can see how he treats Largo. I think he should maintain his evil demonic main bad guy presence.

Also, I love the idea of Largo. The only bad thing about this idea is, I can't imagine them making Largo to my standards. Everyone see's, hears, and imagines Largo (and all characters) a bit different. I don't think he would come out the way I would want him, and this would just make me mad.

Why should Lechuck be the "main bad guy" at all? I mean, anyone who has played even one game knows that LeChuck wants to marry Elaine, why can't they just get through this period? I think that a good story line would be some thing like LeChuck goes after some other chick and you can actually play Elanie. That would be awsome!!;)

Archived