Home

Looking for a newbie battle

pbguy1211

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Anyone can challenge me if they want to. :D

Quiet you :p

First battle...he blasts me into oblivion.

*shakes fist*

Originally posted by Young David

Hey, I challanged you last knight ... you ran away like coward ... pff

You sound like you need a challenge :D

Care to oblige?

Originally posted by Young David

Hey, I challanged you last knight ... you ran away like coward ... pff

Oh yeah... pick on the little guy to pad your stats. that's nice. i wouldnt have accepted if i knew you were that much stronger!

bully...

Originally posted by pbguy1211

Oh yeah... pick on the little guy to pad your stats. that's nice. i wouldnt have accepted if i knew you were that much stronger!

bully...

Bah stop playing the Pitiful n00b who needs pitied. You easily could have found out his stats before you played, you've been to the Feedback forums, heck he probably even posted in one of the same threads as you...anyway there are other ways than battle to increase your hp...not that I'm willing to just give them away but there are.:cool:

Originally posted by pbguy1211

go to "edit profile" in user CP... and check the update stats box.

that should help a little.

I have done that....but it stays the same.

I'll try one more time.

NOTE: It doesnt stay checked, i have to re-check it every time i see it.

i *think* you may even get exp by fighting and losing... which makes NO sense to me.

another thing that makes no sense is that there's going to be a serious lack of fundage since the only gil you get is by posting. these boards are going to be spam city (stupid question/answer board in the swamp which should be closed ASAP). because no one wants to bet anything in battles.

Hehe..ive been participating with these kind of battle systems for quite a while, and every forum that gets it becomes a hot-bed for spam. At Gamegen, they have almost 20 diffent mods now (and its a GREAT place now).

If you like fighting here, you'll love gamegen's.

I think we have enough mods here though to prevent the spam attacks. If we don't we must get more.;)

Hey SPAMFisher... get out of my thread. NOW... stop spamming here, and just go away. Go back to your home schooling, go do something constructive with your life other than sit on the internet all day with nothing better to do than spam up a perfectly good forum. You already ruined the swamp, and your habbits have been alerted to certain people already. So quit while you're ahead. You've been warned by the super mods already and i don't know why you wont just SHUT UP! Close your computer down. Turn it off. Go outside. It's a wonderful world out there. It's a shame you have no contact with it.

SPAMFisher has decided his summer's job will be to spam the sh*t out of the forums and gain as much gil as possible (1 post = 2 gil last i checked). So now he spams EVERYWHERE and is basically completely annoying. He's got mods in the swamp pissed at him and got the stupid question/stupid answer thread closed over there because he basically spammed it to death. As well as all the other threads there. Namely the battle ones among others. He gives half sentence answers and his answers dont answer anything and are generally "no" or "i don't know." This is the last I'm posting regarding his annoying ass, because you will clearly see it yourself soon enough. And he's even been warned numerous times yet he continues. Go figure...

I think his homeschooling has deprived him from actually developing a personality and the ability to communicate well with other people.

Archived