Home

burly brawl - Lil Killa (Lil Killa) vs. BigTeddyPaul (God is Canadian)

BigTeddyPaul

God is Canadian tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Lil Killa 15 points of damage.
God is Canadian shouts:

Got 130 in there right now and I can put in some more at 3 in the afternoon. Pain though that 10 posts will go to heal me.

*Prepars for the almighty POW and responds with a POW of GiC's own

God is Canadian tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Lil Killa 15 points of damage.
God is Canadian taunts:

I wonder what would happen if I just didn't enter in my next move for the next week or so. Is there a cut off date? Would this force you to propse a draw since that is the only way to get out of it

God is Canadian jabs:

Had more but you are limited in your space. Basically said I could really be a bastard but I am not one. BIG MISTAKE WITH THE CLAWS!

Lil Killa tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt God is Canadian 19 points of damage.
Lil Killa shouts:

Yeah I thought that would happen. I am selling my claws rofl. Well u have been a good opponant and deserve to win. (i bet now u wish we were fighting for gil:D ) Your not winning withought a fight th

God is Canadian tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Lil Killa 15 points of damage. Lil Killa has died!!
God is Canadian taunts:

See. Cut you off. You should have won but the claws screwed you. Concerning the gil not really. 20 posts (20 points for losing and 20 for healing me) is a lot to go through. *Nipple Twist of DEA

Archived