Home

Some guys review of JA at comic con

Blademaster_109

Well Detty, things to consider. Firstly, that contradicts what Raven or LEC said, second, that could be a casual player, who doesn't pay attention to how close something is to JO, or how different it is in terms of balance.

Originally posted by JaledDur

Oh and about being released before Sept. 15th, whoever it was that was concerned because it was their birthday -- is this because you want it as a present?

If so, just ask for a raincheck. If you don't think that will work, say that the recent downturn in the economy has forced you to re-evaluate your priorities, and considering the other expenditures in cake and candles that must have been made, you would like to offset the purchase of a gift until some short time later, at which time the funds will be assigned to an upcoming product with a high reuse/cost ratio.

lol. That was me I belive. Good idea :p.

Originally posted by yolkboy

Man, don't be messing with us ;) *Before Sept. 15, Before Sept. 15, Before Sept. 15* :D

i wasn't:

Yea, a apology, i just learned yesterday that they were sayin next month as in this is august start, they said they r shootin 4 September 16-ish..sry bout the mixup. N e questions u have, just ask.

sorry :(

Archived